We need Harkonnens

Emperor Harkonnen

I don't think the books dune books without harkonnens, are so cool as the ones with them.

the reason is that we need one good guy and one bad guy. and I liked that the harkonnens are almost as evil as possible. now that's a real bad guy! ;D

DOn't u guys think that in the next dune book the harkonnens should again gain power of giedi prime.

if the tleilaxu had blood from the baron, and they made a ghola!

Earth, you know the meaning of spoiler? And the fact that not EVERYONE is as far as you in the books. I'm on page 148 in CoD, so I know it, but I know how it feels to find out about something that is crucial to the story. Bah! Use the [ hide ] [ /hide ]bud!

Leto II was not evil. He himself didnt want to follow the golden path. It was required though for people to survive. The people of the universe were stagnating and could no longer grow into a greater state of being. Leto the tyrant repressed them for a reason. It ended up saving humanity from its own death.

The Harkonnen kanly against the Atreides began when an Atreides betrayed a Harkonnen at the battle of Corrin. Talk about a reversal of roles!

As you can see, the Harks haven't always been evil and the Atreides haven't always been good.