star craft

lost_child

thought you hated battle.net..... leto?

i will take you up on that to...once MY cd rom is fixed

I think Bnet is better than WOL. Why would I hate Bnet?

And I like SC beacause there are GUNS. I like BIG GUNS. There, WC does not deliver.

I don't know...I sometimes have to quit mid-game...*parents* ::)

aargh i know how you feel. MODEM! aaargh. it sux. Am i in the midst of a great starcraft game and we're winning cuz of me and then my parents have to call, argh.

Waiting for other players

everytime i see that message i expect my parents to yell trough the house to tell me i have to disconnect :'(

1. ISDN is not that much faster

2. ISDN is old and i bet that once we get it a new form of internet connection will finally be possible here

3. it's not cheaper than modem. The only good thing is that you get a double line and ofcourse the extra speed.

Ummm i only pay 19.95 a month, not 80 bucks. You must get ripped of. Come move to the US and only pay 19.95 a month for internet!LOL. I still play SC, my name is Ling_King and i almost always play as Zerg. In my opinion Terran SUCK! They are only good if they are in the hands of an expert, and even then a good toss or zerg player could WHOOP THERE ASS! TAKE THAT YOU TERRAN LOVING DUKELETO! The only problem wit Zerg is they don't have a "cleanout weapon" By that i mean that in thje late game they don't really have a weapon of mass destruction. iN THE EARLY AND MIDGAMES THO... mAN THEY ARE killer they only way to beat a good Zerg player ias to beat them at they're own game or be a chikenand wall up until late game. But even then zerg can hydra drop, unless the terran player has lik 25 valks ready to thrash your dropping lords[i'll get you back Dukeleto...and i mean that]