Hey all, i am back.

stefanhendriks

Did u write half-life bots too? or is that another one? if so u are a great name in gaming world...

please finnish arrakis 2000 and if not could you help me to get Udune2 to work? in dev c++ 4 with allegro it wont compile and that other allegro thing is just not working at all... and what wariable contaings starting money???

Stefan wasn't really involved much with A2k since at the time he was working on his Half-Life bot. The big people behind it were MarS and binary and I haven't seen much of them lately. For now at least and probably for a long time A2k is on hold.

well ull find my...

i have got the source to work so no problem... but only in a window style not as good as yours...

well u need to ASK for jobs not wait until someone wants u, and of cause WW may get a job for u!

What is ur current job??

Ok, ok. Stefan, how about making a new Arrakis. That way we won't need to infiltrate WW. Without the others A2k can't be finished, so we'd have to start anew. I'm prepared to help- would you do it, Stefan?

"MY FRIENDS ARE GONNA FREAK"

Are your friends a bit... odd?