Court Decision

Gobalopper

AlteaDeo pointed out the following post that was translated by Guiness over in the official DG forums:

PARIS (Reuters) - the commercial court of Paris decided on July 23 the setting in bankruptcy of Cryonetworks, announces Monday its head office Cryo in an official statement.

The two companies of video games Cryo and Cryonetworks were placed in legal rectification on last 3 July.

Cryo continues the period of observation opened by the legal decision of rectification, adds the official statement.

The article comes from a Yahoo France news article. The translation isn't really clear but it looks as though the court has made a ruling on the liquidation of Cryonetworks. Although it does say they will continue in the "period of observation" so I assume they still have some time left before closing.

Yay so my message about closing the DG forums and boycotting the game worked! LOL I am good luck! Hip hip hooray! now you guys ARE gonna have to close the DG Forum 'cause it is never gonna come out!

Boy, I am such good luck. Who wants to rub my belly?

why is that good news, nav. With that kind of talk you are asking for people to hate you. I mean no offence, but even though the dune generations game may never be finished, i am sure particles and things will end up being floating around the internet enough to keep that board open.

Yay so my message about closing the DG forums and boycotting the game worked! LOL I am good luck! Hip hip hooray! now you guys ARE gonna have to close the DG Forum 'cause it is never gonna come out!

Boy, I am such good luck. Who wants to rub my belly?

i hate him!!!! mind if i rub his tummy with a chrysknife???