DE

Gunseng_Harkonnen

for those that have read it. like vanguard I bet since he has it. and me. and others out there who I dont know.lol They will agree that his writing style is ingenious. I love his work. It is very like herberts writing. I wish they would have finished the jihad books together. :) dont bash it baron you havent read it! .lol:)

actually it was made by Dr. Willis McNelly, a friend of Frank Herbert. FH himself thought it was a good piece of work but did not follow it.. I think FH thought he could think of better things :) There is also a ukranian version I believe on the internet, that's a different Dune Ency

Actually it WAS created by Dune fans, but McNelly turned it into a book.

And TMA_1: I'm not negative about it I just said I'm following the Herbert timeline. I didn't say, that DE is bad, I said it doesn't match with FH's version...

no it wasnt written by fans and anyway. frank in his message before the DE starts states taht he is the FIRST FAN and the GREATEST FAN of the dune series. Him and McNelly were good friends and were going to work together on books. I dont think you guys should say he is any other fan. He has a degree in english and worked wtih many professors on the book. overlooked by Frank himself. so there you go:)