Degenerating topics, rapid deletions

Mahdi

I'm getting sick of every topic on these boards degenerating to "I wonked him on the head" or "goldfish" posts, so if I see ONE more, I'm going to go on a deleting spree, and I'm sure I'll have a little help from Shaddam.

Even though I don't post in every thread I do read every thread. Personally posting about goldfish isn't something I would normally do even if I wasn't a moderator. I didn't mind it at first, it was just when it started appearing every that it got out of hand.

Reading through every post is time consuming enough, don't forget I have the rest of the site to worry about too. :)

I don't really like being blamed for pther peoples posts, feyd.  We have never strictly moderated these boards, we have always given people the freedom to post pretty much anything they wanted, which is one of the reason a lot of people came to these boards, versus something like The Landsraad's boards which are much more strictly moderated.  

We here  at FED2K have let you guys post pretty much anything you wanted, and only ever had a problem with two or three people.  Then, about a month ago, a lot of you started abusing that privilege.  We gave you a couple warnings, you guys ignored them and kept posting crap, so now we are moderating these boards more intently, and the crap has quickly begun to dwindle.  However we are not going to become post Nazi's like Fedakyn wants, and if he doesn't like that he can leave.  The Landsraad the kind of site he would fit in with if he likes severe censorship and moderation.

Mahdi you are full of crap your attack on Fed is as obvious as his is on you. Both of you guys are full of horse dung. Both of you have a "devil may care" attitude just like two old bulls fighting in a pasture somewhere. Fed is going to have his say and Mahdi you are going to have your say. Fed or Mahdi either of you can have Gob ban me or delete my post but if you do it will just show that neither of you deserve the respect that we give you on these boards. So let's quit this childish crap because both of you have better things to be talking about than this s**t.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

"your attack on Fed is as obvious as his is on you."

Did you think I was pretending not to be talking to him?  I  mentioned his name a couple of times.  Nothing was hidden in my post, or in his.  It was supposed to be obvious who I was talking to.  That was the point of posting it.

"Fed is going to have his say and Mahdi you are going to have your say."

Your point?

"either of you can have Gob ban me or delete my post"

First, I could delete your post, Fedakin couldn't.  I may possibly be able to get you banned, fedakin most likley couldn't.

Second, have you ever seen me delete a post simply because someone posted something I didn't like?  Or try and get someone banned for that reason?  Did I even delete Fedakins post, which you call an obvious attack on me?  No, because I haven't.  I don't delete posts or ban peple simply because they don't express the same opinion as me.  If I did, then I would deserve a thread dedicated to my flaming, which this one is turning into.

Whatever Alphabeta4000 and was that really needed. People have the right to say what they think as long as there can be some constructive energy in what they're saying to work towards a solution.

Mahdi- first I'm not leaving (so don't have that celebration party without me yet) that was not what I ment by ending my post the way I did. Second I was not asking you or anyone to become a "post Nazi". I said what I said based apon the things you have said in the recent past. And anyway it's like Sandwraith said you and I have better things to talk (in our case argue) about. Would you agree?