Starcraft Sore Losers

ordos45

Ok, you all have had them, sore losers.  I played against someone I know pretty well and because I was winning he quit the scenario.  But not before some insults:

F*ck: used roughly 7 times.

D*mn: used 3-5 times.

Bast*rd: about a dozen times.

Cheater: lost count.

Sh*t: 3-9 times.

@sshole: 2-5 times.

The guy was mining the middle with ling golems too.  So I just used the 3 spike golems I got during 3 different selections on him, and put them in the middle of the middle.  And then at my next selection of a special unit I chose invisible golems.  He called all of these elgal units cheating.  LOL.

Ok anyone else have some expieriences with sore losers to share?

I played as Zerg, against Terran. I used Zerg rush, and he/she posted "You can't have that many units, you f*cking cheater!!!!" I had only about 150 units, if I remember correctly. Well anyway he defeated my rush... so I decided to capture he's/her vespene gas mounts and mineral mines. After that that "UP YOURS MOTHERF*CKER!!!!!!!!!!" And he/she leaved...

Rogue Spear is pretty corrupted, everyone accusing of everyone cheating. Given the easiness to obtain programs to cheat, it has become a mad riot. And every ladder match I won in, they always accuse me as a cheater. Sore losers are losers.

Scytale, I could imagine that. There 100 CS Cheating sites. Maybe even more, So it isnt hard to find an hack anyways. Alot of hacker's creates hack with Realistic shootem up games.

Counterstrike is messed...... For now.. But if the next patch come out, Hackers will have a difficult time hacking it.

I saw a movie once. it was at a cs tournement and a guy was cought cheating, so they took his computer and threw it out and him with it. I think it's rather drastic when you think of the price he paid for cheating.

I understand what you are saying but sometimes people just have to relax, it would be ok to kick the guy out but trashing his computer well....

The only games I've been REALLY good at was red faction, and I was called a cheater several times and it pissed me of, sometimes people just have to face that maybe just maybe there's someone better than them.