A SAD DAY

PToN

I think emperor is much better than the new Warcraft game. I am starting to think that Emperor is the only really good 3D RTS. I have played Earth 2150, Empire earth (Demo), Dark Reign 2, Ground Control, and just started playing Sacrifice. So far I think Emperor is the best. Can anyone think of any other 3D RTS games I have not listed?

It all depends on wheteher you like a true, CnC style RTS, the kind with big, gory battles, or one with a lot of micromanaging and no real big battles, because you'll never see more than 20-30 units attacking at a time. ;D

I like Emperor better, but I'm waiting for Generals.

Earth 2150 is a RTS game, and it is WAY better then Emp. My God, apart from graphics Emp has barely advanced 2 steps ahead of the original Dune II while Earth 2150 is 2 blocks ahead.

Earth 2150 has:

-Realistic ranges, artillery and stuff

-Ammo

-Proper ballancing

-Subteranean fighting

-Cool music

why do u like Emp better then WC III ?? I like Wc III much better...

I like Emperor better than Warcraft III because Emperor is a true 3D game where you can rotate the map. I think less of 3D RTS games that don't allow you to rotate the map. It would really make Warcraft 3 a better game IMHO. I think Warcraft 3 is good, but definitely does not live up to the hype.

Earthnuker said :

"Earth 2150 is a RTS game, and it is WAY better then Emp."

I think Earth 2150 is a much more in depth game, but not better than Emperor. Emperor is much easier to pick up and can still be a challenge. Earth 2150 has a huge learning curve and is not as polished in the graphics department as Emperor. I guess it boils down to what you like in a game.

Look dont be a idiot Earthnuker, I admit its a good game but jesus christ land mines can take out your heaviest units you can build with a few swoops, and since the comps are so dam hard on that game compared to any RTS it can be a pain in the ASS. Until next post, Vilgent.

I DO LIKE THE GAME DAMMIT! Its good for jesus christ, but NO ONE NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON is EVER online for it I mean if any of you thought Emperor was bad :O. And besides its SO dam cool having to reload your crap and upgrade everything higher when new crap comes, I do like the units on another note though ;D. until next post, Vilgent.