Fish Speakers or The Bene Gesserit?

Alexander_Ordos

Well the Fish Speakers don't need spice, though htey depend on their God's mood and orders. Sayanoq is also very important ceremony for the FS. They fight better than BG but they use brute strengh instead of the wearding way. The BG existed all the time after Butlerian Jihad while FS were powerfull only for 4000 years not much for the Duniverse. I personaly also chose BG...

The BG are a group of there own. The Fish speakers where mearly the army of Leto II because for known reasons he didn't use men as the fighters but woman.

The BG did have an army of there own. The role of that is verry important in Herretics and Chapterhouse.

Fish Speakers are fanatical. Bene Gesserit are determined. The difference is there. What would have been amusing is to see Bene Gesserit travel through time and coordinate a war between Fish Speakers and Honoured Matres, who are actually similar... But Fish Speakers don't try to kill their leader.

Bene Gesserit rule! ;D

But was it really? I thought in the book Heretics of Dune it said something to the effect of he didn't look all the way in the future only 4000 years. He didn't mention if he saw the survival of the Bene Gesserit.Though I think Leto had a soft spot for the Bene Gesserit.