whats ur names on warcraft3

i0nflex

hey i was wondering whats all of ur guys names on warcraft3 so i can look for u guys

im still i0nflex on warcraft3

hope to see u guys there

p.s

(emperor still rocks)

my name on WarCraft 3 is: "wtf??!!!! i can't make a clan? where the Hell is the ability to form clans in WarCraft 3???? Oh wait, THERE IS NONE WTF!!!"

Long name, I know, but I just couldn't think of anything shorter.

I am not trying to piss people off, I am trying to *inform* people who buy WarCraft 3 with the expectation of making a clan just how pissed off *they* are going to be when they realize there is no way to make a clan in WarCraft 3.

well is there any need for a clan with 1v1, 2v2 ,3v3 ,4v4 ladders on 4 different servers.

btw iv not made a war3 nick yet. I will tomorrow.

Actually, yes there is. Think about it. Are you always gonna have the *exact* same group of friends to play with every time you want to play a ranked game? No. Of course not. People have lives. People work. People eat. People sleep. People go on vacation. You get the idea. You are never gonna find a real live human being without some form of committments. That makes playing in a ranked games an ordeal, because you have to play with the exact *same* individual that you started to gain rank with. Think about it. When he is not available to play, you 2vs2 rank is stuck just where it is. That is a problem. With clans, if partner A is busy, maybe you can gain rank with partner B, or partner C, or partner D. In WarCraft 3, if partner A is busy, you're screwed. No clans is a *huge* blunder and oversight.

im well aware of what ur saying and they may introduce a clan ladder soon. But i like the idea of 2v2,3v3 and 4v4 ladders. The 3v3 and 4v4s might be hard 2 get alot of games but who the hell cares.

I dont think its anything for u 2 worry about anyway nav cause u wont likey find a partner A willing to play with u nevermind partner B and C.

Hey Ion, I have the game (undead box) but can't play any games at the moment.....computer problems (unrelated to warcraft). When I get it started, I will likely use the same name. I look for some of you on there.

By the way, "I dont think its anything for u 2 worry about anyway nav cause u wont likey find a partner A willing to play with u nevermind partner B and C."

Good one Cerb :P

Blizzard is known for making adjustments, I believe, so it wouldn't be surprising if they added clans later.

What are some peoples' opinons on the game? Nav, you do have the game right?

This topic is of interest, so BUMP. I finally worked out my driver problem and got the game installed. Haven't had much time to play it yet though. However, from what I saw, it looked pretty sweet.

Since I can use the computer again...I'll be back on Emp soon also. I got some unfinished business with some of you...especially you Nav.

i skipped straight to multi since the create or join game option on battle net matches you up with people in your same skill sets too. For me it meant my first three games have all been with either noobs or people that made new names.

The game is way kool. It has a SC BW feel to it since buildings are needed for upgrades, mining goes on, mages = priests = ghosts from SC, that type of stuff. But the graphics are kool, and the sounds are way kool, and it looks like there's ALOT of hero combinations that make things get hairy fast

The truth be told, after I started playing WarCraft III, I couldn't go back to the other RTS in my life, Emperor. WarCraft III is the best blizzard product ever. My name on Battle.Net is, well... Dunlavy. Yeah, I'm getting really creative nowadays.

hehe maybe Player, but there are only about 100 people on Emperor....I saw over 20,000 people on late the other day playing Warcraft. A little more competitive.

I went on my first day playing and I was embarrased :) The single player campaign is great though...good story and a great way to get a feel for the game. Usually game stories aren't all too good (uhum...emperor...) but this one is interesting.