mech warrior 4

alphabeta4000

ive got it and the black knight exp pack. i also just got Mech Commander 2 ( the game preview on MechWar4) i must say its prtty f*kn cool. commanding a whole group of mechs. ;D im not the best mech player there is but am up for a few rounds if inter ested (IM me if ya wanna game and talk about ur clan)

hello well how did you see me?

Didnt i tell everyone, I know all and see all? ;D The lil computer beside ur name is like the lighten bolt before the forum upgrade.... if the screen is lit up then that person is on. It was just coincidence that you made that post and I was on at same time.... but becasue of the comp screen i could see you were online.

Now Im not brightest craon in box so it might take a couple trys to get the times matched up right to meet online ;D where did Gob put that link for the GMT (is that even how it was spelled)? ;D

yeah who doesnt love stompng around in some bigass mechs!An Atlas was sitting next to a Mad Cat one day, and asked:Atlas-What is all that gunky stuff between your toes?With a grin he replied:Mad Cat-Slow Stiner ;DEDIT- oh yeah is that my time ur time or GMT time?if my time then u mean in 6hours (it will then be 6pm)here use this and sign on. It's Trillian an excellent chat thingy like msn or those others, but it combines them all into one. So if u know ppl hat use different chats u can still get them on same program. When i got this I deleted my msn, aim, icq, all of em ;D. I think it was Gob that told me about this. That way we can still figure it out even if I mess up time. ;D

Hey Gob got this message trying to upload trillain. I know its not a zip so I put it in one and still got the message. I even tried posting in this message to see if it was because I was editing the other one and its still this message and its just a little over 2mb so its in range.

An Error Has Occurred!

There was an error saving your attachment, please try again.

tried 3 or 4 times... so instead I will post link to site (took me a while to find it) ;D

http://www.trillian.cc/

1. IM him next time.

2. Trillian is just a waste of space if it's going to be an attachment. There is limited space, so do try not to put wasteful things on it. You can just put a direct link to the download and it saves space and gives users the knowledge that it's the real trillian and probably virus-free.

1. IM him next time.2.There is limited space, so do try not to put wasteful things on it.
1. who? Gob or Alphabeta?2. we still let nav post and that about as useless as.... ;D j/k Yeah i figured it was best to just link instead of attach so ppl could check it out instead of having to dl it first to check it out. Was just wondering if it was a problem with boards as to why i couldn't attach it. or maybe if it was something i did.

was just a lil' over 2mb so i didnt know if that exceeded limit i thought limint was almost 4 or lil' over... I dont know much about those bytes and bits and kilobytes and all that stuff ;D