mech warrior 4

alphabeta4000

man i just missed u by half an hour ;D ok my time cool is almost 6:00 now in aboot :30 mins it will be. I might not be able to get on till 8:00, have to get kids in bed first then i will be free ;DWho else here has MW4 and wants to get a game on? I know of a few ppl that have it in the emp community I can try and get them to play too... lets see if we can get a big game going on. It will be Ebfd vs those mech freaks ;D could u imagine mechs on dune... bet they would really attackt the worm! jump jets would help from that ;D But i guess you could consider a Devistatior a mech unit before any of the other ones.... MIno would come in second.K, who wants to work on the mech mod for Dune?

I tried out it's demo, and is it me or is the joystick required if you want to have fun? I was confused on what to do lol :D I guess a joystick would be easier and you could have more fun with the game. All I did was figure out what keys do, run around, and try to figure out how to get the reticule from the sky :)

oh yeah i got the sidwinder forcefeedback 2 in one hand and my nostrom N50pad in other. I just got my controll figured back out... has been a while since i played (needed a new patch) ;D

im still messing around seeing the best weapons... right now i like the Nova cat with 3 PPC and maybe some MRM or CSTRKSRM. those ar ethe only small missles i use (cause they have the lock on). But i have been trying to find a good Gauss cannon mix with a mech but no good ones yet. I still seem to et massacared online I guess im not setting up my mech right. :-

i was on but i didnt see any games (host/server names) with shaodowhand in it. im not looking at the green (newer) or red (older) version thou. so im not sur eif im missing them because they are diff version or if there just not ther ewhen im on.