mech warrior 4

alphabeta4000

i think from what it says is i have to reinstall mw4 in order to rid of patch so i can play older version... other wise i wouldnt be able to play in clan gamees i guess :- ???

well it should work but, i have to uninstall then install mw4 make the backup for the swithcer then install patch 1 and make another backup for switcher, then patch again and make another, then patch and make... ect. ect. once i get that done then i install switcher and it should work. SO i will try it later today (gotta sleep a little) and let u know then

i regret to say i cant get the patch switcher to work. in theroy it sound workable but after: uninstalling mw4 then reinstalling and making a backup, then patching and make a back up, than pacth again and make back up. and do it 2 or 3 more times with the BK expansion I found out that the switcher program doesnt want to work for me :- so now i have a few gbs of redundent data on my pc ;D once i clean it all up i will reinstall to the current BK patch, so i'll only be able to access BK game with current patch and Vengence games with current patch ;D so if anyone has these and thinks they can get me away from playing E&B, shot me an IM and we'll meet up for some mech stomping ;D