End of Dune2k multiplayer on RetrOnline Hamachi network

Shaokhan

So guys, for you wondering why the network has been not working correctly and appears to be full. The RetrOnline admin is out of funds and the subscription has not been renewed. I'm waiting for an answer if this is going to change any time soon, but I wouldn't give it much hope. He created 10 small networks, but as they can only take 5 users, it is pretty much useless.

DLAriot bought 32 member subscription for now. Active mannered players are welcome to join, the network needs to be added by the ID, which is 185-107-802. Password is dune.

Please dont make me feel like i wasted my money. I look forward to seeing you dudes back! Network is open. Oh and feda, id still like a clan match. ;)

If people are friendly (including Shao) I can join that, I dont care anymore for whatever wins/loses I just wanna have fun, free of drama. So if me and shao can make peace I will come and play some games, I never played with you riottt and I'd like to :D

Also has anyone tried Tunngle? If so how does it work?

Btw thanks for your investment riottt :)

• Upvote 3

If people are friendly (including Shao) I can join that, I dont care anymore for whatever wins/loses I just wanna have fun, free of drama. So if me and shao can make peace I will come and play some games, I never played with you riottt and I'd like to :D

Also has anyone tried Tunngle? If so how does it work?

Btw thanks for your investment riottt :)

amm feda ive playd several games on tunngle its fine to use, its like garena same thing

Bro shao will make peace with you, comeon in man, your welcome anytime, i look forward to seeing you guys. Maybe we could work together to find a way to bring in more new players, and old players as well, and if so we can always get a bigger server. look forward to seeing yall, as far as thanks gos, if yall want to thank me join and play. see yall there

• Upvote 1

Sorry my circumstances do not allow me to join, I suppose you hear from the news how bad it is here in Greece, everything out of order and trying hard to survive this madness*. But I didn't neglect to Like 2 comments. No need for dramas. Games are to be played for fun.

* Just to get a taste: The idiots ruling us are shutting down hospitals, firing people, doctors ... Yesterday I had an appointment with an orthopedic for my little son. Eventually it will be necessary to operate both his Achilles'. It is a minor operation but a little kid cannot cooperate to give 'local' anesthesia. Now KAT (Accidents Hospital) is one of the biggest hospitals of Athens. But there is no anesthesiologist for children!!! I have to take him to the childrens' hospitals (there is a complex of 2 in the center of the city and another small one outside the city on Penteli mountain-the latter the idiots were discussing to shut down-now they are talking to consolidate with another one... )! Just imagine that the idiots have left a clinic with maybe more than a dozen doctors (and the doctor I had the appointment with is the best and most famous pedoorthopedic in Athens!) subfuncioning without an anesthesiologist!!! How much money would it cost to have 2 anesthesiologists there? Peanuts. But how much more money would they save from social security, since now the 2 hospitals do not suffice and chidren are taken to private hopitals that charge x4 at minimum?

• Upvote 1

Sorry my circumstances do not allow me to join, I suppose you hear from the news how bad it is here in Greece, everything out of order and trying hard to survive this madness*. But I didn't neglect to Like 2 comments. No need for dramas. Games are to be played for fun.

* Just to get a taste: The idiots ruling us are shutting down hospitals, firing people, doctors ... Yesterday I had an appointment with an orthopedic for my little son. Eventually it will be necessary to operate both his Achilles'. It is a minor operation but a little kid cannot cooperate to give 'local' anesthesia. Now KAT (Accidents Hospital) is one of the biggest hospitals of Athens. But there is no anesthesiologist for children!!! I have to take him to the childrens' hospitals (there is a complex of 2 in the center of the city and another small one outside the city on Penteli mountain-the latter the idiots were discussing to shut down-now they are talking to consolidate with another one... )! Just imagine that the idiots have left a clinic with maybe more than a dozen doctors (and the doctor I had the appointment with is the best and most famous pedoorthopedic in Athens!) subfuncioning without an anesthesiologist!!! How much money would it cost to have 2 anesthesiologists there? Peanuts. But how much more money would they save from social security, since now the 2 hospitals do not suffice and chidren are taken to private hopitals that charge x4 at minimum?

Same back home in Romania. Sometimes they closed down the hospitals with so short notice the ambulance crews still went there to find the gates locked and in some of the cases the patients died en route to find another open hospital. I'll be home in 3 months, I really miss it now but once I'll be there God know how'll it be.

Same back home in Romania. Sometimes they closed down the hospitals with so short notice the ambulance crews still went there to find the gates locked and in some of the cases the patients died en route to find another open hospital. I'll be home in 3 months, I really miss it now but once I'll be there God know how'll it be.

You're from Romania? ;o wow nice, I am too :D It's bullshit indeed, politicians don't give a shit for the population. Not to mention how hard it is to find a job these days.

well I guess u guys from Greece nd Romania are having a bad tym.. hope all will be better soon..

• Upvote 2

Thanks.

But the worst is right ahead. Everything will collapse in a couple of months. And then the domino effect all over the world: Italy, Portugal, Spain, Belgium, USA... Economy is not sustainable any more. Who can control his resources will control the Universe (aka planet Earth) ;-) Let's hope we won't be left without internet. With hot spots you cannot cross the Atlantic.

• Upvote 1

We should move the "shit times in the balkans" discution to the Politics thread :) Politicians never care about the population, that's the problem of such a thin representative democracy system. Hopefully in such digital era we could go back to a direct democracy in the way the Pirate party worked in Germany. Who knows? I was actually talking to Edric about this YEARS ago before the advent of smart phones :) now it's even easier.

And yeah, I'm romanian, coming back home in Nov, can't wait :D

• Upvote 1

I totally agree with your thoughts but the masses do not. They are sheep. So let us not waste our precious summer time about these Politics... Better go swimming or even play Dune2000! ;-) We can talk about it later. Please PM me when you open a thread as I am not following the politics thread anymore.

Yeah, I read about it. Definetly not fun. The main thing that must be done is to bring back the industry. It seems to me the economy developed way faster than the society resulting in a large number of obsolete ... people. People that can't contribute in taxes, people that will ask for unemployment help in money. If in 10 years all your industry is gone the former workers cannot reinvent themselves as office workers, retail managers, etc. Time is needed for such a transition. Best thing: bring back the industry even if you encourage it by 0% tax. People will have jobs, stability, and you have production in your home country instead of bringing in stuff from half the world away. But that depends more on the companies than on the government.

you guys are kind of off topic, though the situation is very bad and is always the government fail, this is the ultimate ending of human greediness - selfdestruction

and to feda, if you would be a bit more self-reflective we would get along just fine, but you are constatnly trying to protect your ego and you are trying to find ways to not suck, your first step is to admit to YOURSELF that you suck and work your way up like everyone else, it is just the ego that makes the hate

Everyone sucks! LOL. (In a way or another.) Let us not turn against each other here, we are not a huge community to have such a luxury.

Can a MOD split the politics parts of our posts to a new politics thread, or leave it here since the Hamachi multipl. is dead and there is nothing more to add about it.

Well check how many warning points I have, how long I was banned from this forum and why and you will understand why I liked and totally agree with your post. If people do not want to reason and stick to their error then it is a total waste to try to convince them. Thanks to the internet all 'the facts are out there'. I say facts, because truth is a subjective term.

So instead of talking I prefer actions. They help solve some problems and are less time consuming, thus allowing more time to be spend on other activities, e.g. playing Dune2000, OTTD. ;-)

That's really bad man, people shouldnt kick you out just because you are new. Im really sorry to hear this problem again as we had this issue with some people on the RetrOnline channel too. I'll play with you anytime, if I'm not busy ofc :)

• Upvote 2

Everyone who plays online there is good, so no one wants to play with unexperienced newbies like me :D

You are welcome in my network anytime. If you see any of my DLA guys online politely tell them you would like some help they will gladly help you. If you see me online just holler at me. Ill see if I can't help you get a little better so that you can get into games with everyone. Some games will just be to difficult for you in the beginning. So as I stated feel free to holler at me or any DLA. Take care hope to see you there.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Well, i´ve found the way to ya ll still hope u play with newbs like me ^^ tried to join the old network and thought it was full, i´ve read about the bad news for your old network and found the new one i´ll connect later when im home, therfore my brother is gonna join the network too also i´ve found some ohter players meybe we´ll join the network so we have a Future fore Dune2k

Well, i´ve found the way to ya ll still hope u play with newbs like me ^^ tried to join the old network and thought it was full, i´ve read about the bad news for your old network and found the new one i´ll connect later when im home, therfore my brother is gonna join the network too also i´ve found some ohter players meybe we´ll join the network so we have a Future fore Dune2k

glad you stopped in dude, dont know why we got dced, but hope to see yall soon