bluehappybyte

Dune Legacy 0.96.3

I dont remember but i probably did that :D

Hello, does anyone have any ideas how you can fix this, the game crashes whenever I try to apply changes in the menu?,

have i missed doing anything special?.

Ok, I have a question...how do I edit my credits?  I need to beat this stupid level 4 and the Harkonnen keep wiping me out.  I tried to edit the scenario.pak file with notepad and it causes the game to crash. 

scenario.pak is an archive, not a text file. You can't edit the scenarios without extracting them first.

You can extract the scenarios with XCC Mixer. I don't remember if Dune Legacy will read individual scenario files from the directory though.

I don't remember if Dune Legacy will read individual scenario files from the directory though.

It does IIRC

I recently tried to play it through Hamachi with some people from dune 2000 but the game lags horribly no matter who the opponent is. Always getting "waitin for <playername>" box, then it disappears and comes back in 3 seconds. It is unplayable. Is this a known issue? If yes, can it be fixed in a future release?

Thanks.

i try play on hamachi LAN game and its lags i have good connect and this guy too with who i try play. i play with him d2k and never lags

where is problem idk

Anyone know if it's possible to run a dedicated server ?

Currently it is not possible to run Dune Legacy as a dedicated server. Instead players connect directly to each other (peer to peer).

How is the project going on? I'd have a question: can we add new animations, or does it go through the .exe?

Are there any ediotors or save game editoes that work for Dune lLegacy in WIndow 10 (64 bit)?