sub-house vs. Houses

Virtugon

Well...

I noticed that fremen are indeed good against ordos, and Sardaukar are indeed good against Harkonnen!

Not that is does matter much, and you're also right! It does matter how you use them!

(But I think almost no one can use Teilaxu  ;))

Well...

I noticed that fremen are indeed good against ordos, and Sardaukar are indeed good against Harkonnen!

Not that is does matter much, and you're also right! It does matter how you use them!

(But I think almost no one can use Teilaxu

feds suk a bit gainst buildinngs but they rule gainst almost ani unit | sarduakar r aso good but gainst inkvines may b a little bit slow... | leeches r used best for isolating harvesters n a full out attack gainst the *poor* - *poor* infected harvester... plus u get an extra unit 2! ;D

Effective fighting is as follows:

Tlilaxu: Leech harvesters and such, try to leech something thats about to die.Use contaminators against the frozen units like a deployed kindjal or a deployed mortar, hell pretty much any thing diployed. Use them in number because they get taken down easily.

Ix: Projector tanks are awesome! Try to project enemy units to level the playing field. Project millions of fast vehicles and send them to hunt the enemy. These are good to have if you're low on cash.(free copies anyone?) The infiltrators are alright but if threre's a turret nearby when it attempts to detonate it'll be destroyed to quickly.

Fremen: The warriors are great for base defense against someone who's using a lot of infantry. Also they're pretty good to do some recon with. They have small LOS (line of sight) but they're always stealthed, SORRY CAN'T FINISH GOTTA GO, HELP YA LATER!