Subhouse Units? Please post here

leech13

a sardaukar apc

it would be a huge black bug looking thing (like harvester only more boxy and flatter) that could go as fast as the atr apc

it could carry 10 *Sard only* under HUGE armor (able to withstand up to 2 devistator blasts (it would die on the second plasma missile barrage) but woth only a **light** kindjal gun on a turret. also it would have the disadvantage of not bieng airlift capable

Why does no-one have any new subhouse units for the Guild? I got one - Foldspace Projector. Same attack as NIAB only able to teleport other units. Erm... price 2500 I think. Same speed as NIAB, too. And you should be allowed to put infantry into the NIAB.

• 2 weeks later...
a sardaukar apc

it would be a huge black bug looking thing (like harvester only more boxy and flatter) that could go as fast as the atr apc

it could carry 10 *Sard only* under HUGE armor (able to withstand up to 2 devistator blasts (it would die on the second plasma missile barrage) but woth only a **light** kindjal gun on a turret. also it would have the disadvantage of not bieng airlift capable

• 3 weeks later...

I think an adaptible unit is in order here, maybe for the sardukar, like a small, APC like vehicle, except you can only put one unit in it and it takes on the atributes of that unit (infantry only. Sorta like the IFV in red alert 2. The unit will enhance the infantry's speed to that of an apc. For example if you garison a flame thrower in it it becomes a short range, light flame tank. It would have medium armour.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I think an adaptible unit is in order here, maybe for the sardukar, like a small, APC like vehicle, except you can only put one unit in it and it takes on the atributes of that unit (infantry only. Sorta like the IFV in red alert 2. The unit will enhance the infantry's speed to that of an apc. For example if you garison a flame thrower in it it becomes a short range, light flame tank. It would have medium armour.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats copy right.

Btw, when inventing new units, keep in mind that NOTHING in Emp can cost more than $2000. I tried to make the Imperator in KH more expensive, but it would just build it until it used up $2000, then freeze.

What I meant was that the NIAB and the ADV Carryall cost more than the Deva.

And sure a Deva can turn a NIAB into scrap metal, but nothing beats NIABs at demolishing bases. ;D

The Guild is ALWAYS ready. ;)

Im talking about one unit. And why would a NIAB tank need a adv. carryall?If you say NIAB tank is good at demolishing bases, then everything is too. Or you mean its good when there's no units or defence structure around. ???2 Imperial Sardaukar or Elite will easily take a NIAB tank on, or a mongoose will too, or a assault tank, or a laser tank, there's too many units that could turn it in scrap metal !!!!!!

The NIAB is not meant to fight other units head-on. When in danger, it teleports away.

Of course NIAB's have no use for ADV Carryalls...

Btw, NIAB's are good at demolishing bases because they do more damage to buildings than any other unit (I think).

It's simple: Unless you have defenses spread out EVERYWHERE through your base, the enemy will fry you with NIABs. There's no guarantee that the NIABs will actually return, but if there's enough of them they can cripple your base before you kill them.

No, I haven't wasted an ally: Thanks to having Guild, I have made you panic and fill your base with Devs, leaving you with very little money for anything else. While I'm building an attack force, you're building Devs...

Hmmm, I think ANY units will fall like flies to something... they all have counters.