Fremen and Ix

mr_snowman

Its fun to put fremen warriors and feydakins into the middle of spice fields(worrior-kills infantry and gains promotions fast,Feyds-kill harvesters and tanks).Then you can avoid a big army attacking your base.Fremen are also good for defence and finishing off a base.I never use Ix projectors but Im really good at using infiltrators to blow up peoples bases.Sometimes people stop them,but against the right people they work wonders ;).Feydakins can stop rushes early and kill people and tanks fast.

Ix projectors works as start defece and with rush, you can have even 50 units, yours and enemy, that you didn`t paid for and rush with themto base. It realy work if enemy hasn`t a lot of infantry. For exemple you can send huge amount of missile tanks and give each other another target. Fremen are always great choice, if you have 4 feds you can use them in many many ways.

I always use Ix Or Guild as my second subhouse. The infil is great for backdoor sneak attacks. also they're good for breaking down a hard-on defense before ur finalized attack. Projectors, too. I love using those babies! if the enemy base is moderate size, and on a HUGE rock plateau i sneak in atleast 2 projector tanks and start MASS-PRODUCING laser tanks,kobras,sand scouts,APCs, and enemy units. it's fun when ur enemy dunt have the slightest clue.

Same with NIABS. I always use them, and Navs, too. I always create a few and let them level up slowly until i finally charge at their base.

• 4 weeks later...