Harkonnen Defences - not sustainable?

nemafakei

Well in every game you need Defensive forces in your base, for example Red alert 2....... I took all my defensive and offensive force out. for an all out of attack. :D I got my base loaded with Ground and Air Defenses. When i attacked my oponent i destroyed the whole base. But he also destroyed mine. :O Just took out the Turrets Easily. Its the same with all houses in Dune, You always need some defensive forces lying around to attack those Biatches with long rage attacks

But i do agree that the Devastator is bit of slow and weak, A few Fedaykins or One sonic tank blast is enough to kill him (Cough* Dumb advantaged Atreides cough*) The makers of  the game needs to make some speed and Armour fixes and Some tune downs for the other units in the game thats all :/

Well, you know what they say. Things that can fit you.   Oils better.  :D In other words, Play with the house that you play good with. 8)  Atreides and Harkonnen are my favorite ( Although they need to make repair units for the harkies :D )

Harkonnen=The best for offensive matters

Atreides=The best for Defensive matters

Ordos=The best for Super speedy Actions :D

• 3 weeks later...