spicy

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!!!

WHY HAVEN'T I HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT THIS BEFORE NOW?!!!!1 IT'S JUST TWO YEARS AWAY!!!!

Do you, like, live in a cave or other hole in the ground or something? Or in one of those monasteries on the top of a big rock?

(If the latter, I'd love to visit sometime! Something like those they have in Greece would be so cool to visit! :D )

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!!!

WHY HAVEN'T I HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT THIS BEFORE NOW?!!!!1 IT'S JUST TWO YEARS AWAY!!!!

i see your mean ways to mock members  in this community havnt  changed much ,

anyway am only  talking about the movie .so you just shot at the wrong target this time . only to

expose your uncivilized manners in communicating with people  .

Do you, like, live in a cave or other hole in the ground or something? Or in one of those monasteries on the top of a big rock?

yes  something like this .  :-[

(If the latter, I'd love to visit sometime! Something like those they have in Greece would be so cool to visit! :D )

you are not welcomed . i went to live there specially to get rid of ure kind . and it would be

very  nice if you dont reply in my postes . no one will miss your fanatical  opinions ,

Thread moved to General. This has nothing to do with politics, philosophy, or any religion with more adherents than Fred Phelps.

Now, as for the movie... it probably managed to take the crown of "most delusional anti-scientific movie ever" away from "The Core". It had great special effects, though. If they just showed an hour of impressive CGI disasters and removed the whole agonizingly stupid plot, the movie would have been greatly improved.

i posted in politics, philosophy, religion  cause i thought the movie has relations to

religious believes in older civilizations or in the bible or something like that like the omen movie

when it says  :

"When the Jews return to Zion, and a comet rips the sky then you and I must die. From the Eternal Sea, He rises, creating armies on either shore, turning man against his brother, till man exists, no more.

Many religions believe in some sort of end of the world, but no religion believes that anything special will happen in 2012.

And the events depicted in the movie are absolutely, utterly, completely impossible. They are about on the same level of plausibility as an invasion of giant man-eating zombie apples.

Tomatoes. Giant Killer Tomatoes, not apples. Now THAT was a MUCH BETTER movie, although the SFX were kind of cheesy. (Mmm ... cheese and tomato sammy?!)

Edric, are you a Fred Phelps Gang fan, too! They have the best demonstration placards! :D

Wouldn't it be the greatest if instead of people guessing when the world will end, individuals just died according to when they believe the world will end. It should be like a verbal contract. If you declare it will end, the government will make sure that for you.. just for you.. it will.

Just my thoughts.

Only if they could rig it so that the way you thought it would end is how it ends for you. Like if you think a flood is coming they just seal up your house and turn on all the taps. I wouldn't begrudge paying taxes for that.

i didnt declare anything  and the government could have prevented me from watching their so called true stories  based movies like Emily rose and 2012 ex ...

now if i got effected or convinced  as a humble spectator and a simple minded viewer who

still has faith that you so called scientists and advanced technology nations still

dont know $hit about this universe. and havnt at least created a human civilization

and all ure accomplishments are based on racism  wars and spreading of

disease and nuking one anther in only one purpose which is stealing  . so i dont need to be executed for that . do i?

i remember back in 1999  when people commit suicide in mass numbers when that commit approached

earth . so dont be surprised if they did that again .

You know, $picy, the beginning of your response up there between Khan and Andrew almost made me wonder if you'd hired a ghost poster!

I'm interested in what knowledge (or in your word, "$hit") of the universe you have that we "so called scientists and advanced technology nations" don't. Could you elaborate?

And what did you mean by the story "making effect on reality"? :)