Damn, Atreides are good! ;D

Phyrex

After I got owned by my enemy while being atreides (in my newbie days) I decided to try Ordos and they sure were fun.

I spanked major Atreides and Harkonnen aarses (Ordos players always seem to leave if they see I am Ordos also, so I rarly fought against Ordos...)  and after winning about 30 games in a row I ofcource thought Orods were the best. I prayed that some player beated me cuz it was actually getting bored to only win... (Not bragging!  :D)

And on a bad day my prayers had been answered. I got totally creamed by an Atreides player and after that (I was in a very bad mood ofcource) another Harkonnen player beated the crap outta me!  :'( >:(

I began to seriously doubt my skillz and wonder if I had been fighting newbies all the time.  :-/  ;D

I re-tried Atreides and holy sweet mother of god they are good. :)

They got the best Air-, infantry- and heavy ground unit(s).

I know this is old news but who cares.

*Waiting for another player to beat the sjit outta me again so I will FINALLY try Harkonnen*  ;D

You are lucky.

I can't even beat an Ordos Player!

I'm best at Harkonnen (it seems) I only win when I use them.

I'm a turtle with Ordos (that's what they are used for. DEFENCE! 8)

I have no skill handling Atreides. Just Mino Rush with like 5 Air Drones standing by huh?

My repair vehicles never survive.

However Fremen Rule!

For Shai-Halud!

Yes indeed, but Atreides are much more reliable.

The Atreides player used mainly air attacks to take out my Carryalls and we all know Ordos sucks in AA.

The Harkonnen player rushed me. I thought ordos was good in rushing  :-/ I was kinda surprised I was counter rushed. :)

lol..sorri dint include u man *bends down and cringes*

well dune ill tell u when i can play u haf ICQ?? first of all i need to go beg mah mom for al mah games back..... :'(

when i do lest go me vs u.thoguh il be extra slow cause ill haf to use modem.....the "good" comp is only for research..which im on right now heehehehehehehe

Look at my profile you dummy. *shakes head*

Anyway if you don't ment me it's no problemo.

Still would love to fight against the guys on these forum though. I created a topic "*** Online Names ***" on the general Emperor forum. Dun all be such chickens and say what's ya online name. ;D

I don't know what kind of Model you use and where you live but I have a very bad experiance with those damned slow connections.

*Rembers the game with some russian d00d using a 28.8 modem or somethin'*

(AAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...