Damn, Atreides are good! ;D

Phyrex

no... it's kinda weird i know.... but in dune2 atreides and ordos had both orni's.... in dune2000 only atreides had the orni air strike..... and in emperor only atreides and harkonnen have air like orni's....

Aircraft rushes are always usefull. Its also much better then attacking with Ground forces. Harkonnen rules with the Gunship As always  ;D Although most of their units are underpowerd. Close range, Not much armor. less speed.

They really need to Boost up the Harkies.

*Ponders if the Designer's are Harkonnen/Ordos Haters.*

I supose you never played as Ordos or Harkonnen?

Ordos Laser tank can easily out range the Harkonnen units and is more faster, Harkonnen are very strong. But still they are slow and has short range.

They need more range and speed just like a real Harkonnen should be. After all they are a  Military House.

yeah they should get repair.... but harkonnen are not underpowered.... assault tanks combined with other units (missile tanks/flametanks/inkvines/buzzsaws) and any other unit you may require are incredibly powerfull and very hard to stop...

It's like a big game of paper scissors rock. There will always be a unit that can bet the unit you are testing.

I found Assault tanks a very powerful for their tech level. But for some reason my opinion on them changes more regurally than any other unit.