atredies mino vs hark tank

playerap

Ummmmmmm. You people are going off the stereotype that a mino owns all. Why dont you try it sometime. The assualt tank wins against the mino 1v1 it doesn't matter who fires first, or that the tank has a fixed gun. The tank will win one vs oone. Until next post, Vilgent.

The reload time of mino is longer and in this time assault can move. I had three minos that was shoting to assault and had to reload two times.

• 2 weeks later...

There is no way what you say could be true, think about it, why would an assault tank be cheaper than an mino, if you reckon a $800 unit could beat a $1300 unit, then everyone would use the assault tank and no one would use rather the mino or even ever use Atredies, because the mino is the strongest ground unit it has or maybe sonic tank in attack rate and power but has much weaker armor.

Listen Devastator_Apocalypse: The reason a mino is much more expensive is that it is anti infantry too!!! Cost of units doesn't matter when two units fight 1 vs 1!

just take the laser tank and the mino for an example... The lasertank blow the mino to shreds!

I don't think a Laser Tank could finish a mino off when standing still, a mino could finish a Laser Tank off within 3 bursts.

• 2 weeks later...

No a laser tank would be dead if standing still... But why should it stand still!??? Speed is it's advantage, and when used with the laserturret, it is very deadly!

I would like to hear about someone who is stupid enough to stand still with a unit that is build to move and dodge shots!

• 2 weeks later...

Think about it, the Kobra deploys in five frames. The Mino would take about 3 or 4 frames to walk up, pause, then fire when ready. Yes, the mino will fire first, but the Kobra will get ATLEAST 3 shots after that, and heal about a quarter to half the mino's damage done. The Kobra will get the last shot, and of course, win.The only time i've seen a mino win against one of my kobras is when they out number me, or have a repair vehicle...OH WAIT....the Kobra self-heals...so scratch that ;D

mino, it has more range, decent firepower against armor, and good defense.

the tank only has 100% accuracy and good armor.

Wrong, in a 1vs1 match between an assault tank and a mino the tank would win. It has a faster rate of fire and good armor. If its a hord of minos then ofcourse the minos would win. I was supprised as you could be when i witnessed it myself.

Please don't bring up the Kobra vs Mino discussion on where it doesn't belong.

Thanks for bringing the topic on again ;), Sardaukar

And I tested it (on normal, don't forget to test under normal) and the Tank wins indeed

I've found out that if a mino and assault tank is 1 vs 1, the assault will win because of of its decent ROF. I've did the test very farely, the assault will win under any condition, unless the assault couldn't counter-attack for some reason.

But as an over-all unit, i recommend the mino more, because it also has an anti-infantry purpose as well as an anti-vehicle. ;D (the assault will take years to kill an infantry, unless over-running it :P)