atredies mino vs hark tank

playerap

• 2 weeks later...
the assult tank would win if the mino was standing still and guarding, but the mino would win if it was attacking the assult tank 1st

Of couse the mino will attack the assault tank first when their on a head-on-combat, because the mino has more range!! Thats already an advantage!!  ;D:P

Ummm?

My assault tank "Never" lost against a mino 1 vs 1

Unless if the Assault tank is badly damaged.

But a full health assault tank can beat a full health mino anyday.

There is no way what you say could be true, think about it, why would an assault tank be cheaper than an mino, if you reckon a $800 unit could beat a $1300 unit, then everyone would use the assault tank and no one would use rather the mino or even ever use Atredies, because the mino is the strongest ground unit it has or maybe sonic tank in attack rate and power but has much weaker armor.

That's because Assault tank has almost the same armor as the mino, The assault tank has more AP power then the mino. Also the reload rate is faster.

A mino could kill a mongoose, but a Assault tank? No...

Beside's. Harkonnen unit's already cost's too much and has slow speed.

A minotaurus's armor is slightly heavier than the assault tank, minotaurus's firepower is much higher than the assault tank, but inaccurate over distance compared to an assault tank and the minotaurus also has a longer range, the cause of the inaccuracy is because it fires 4 cannon consecutively, and has a slower reload rate and speed.

There should be no doubt about my comparing, because I know everything that I've said is fact, not myth! :P ;D 8)

But comment about anything that you think might not be true or right anyway. :D

Simple.. *Drag's Cursor to the tank, Clicks. Drag's cursor to the Mino and clicks again. Mino fires.... Tank gets hurt a little. Assault tank fires and fires.. Mino dead *

;D

I don`t like mino but: mino fire - assault is busy with sand bike, mino fire again, assault dead. Mino has long range and can be very annoying.

But I can win with assault against mino, I just said you shouldn`t think assault is more powerful, cos it ISN`T.

Mino comes, shot to assault, in the same time assault go somewhere else, mino hasn`t guaided shot so Mino fail. Assault shot, mino is too slow and is damaged. Assault is in another place again.

But assault hasn`t more power than mino.