How to create elite tanks quickly and efficently

Guest Ordos_Yogurt

Guest Ordos_Yogurt

How to create elite tanks quickly and efficently:

make a circle of tanks and stuff, hollow in the middle. create a few carryalls and number them. Then simply grab the opponent's vehicles that are not defended from aa fire, and drag them into the circle. put them there. the thing will get shot down easily. after about 100 units all of the things will be elite. keep in mind to move elite units out of the circle.

as will ur carryall

Not if it [the enemy unit] is isolated, or the Carryall barely makes it, etc.

after usin 100 carryalls, ur gunna b a bit low on cash.

Who says you have to have 100? Just make Team 1 Carryall grab a unit and put it into the circle, then tell Team 2 Carryall to do the same, whilst Team 1 go grabs another.

Guest Ordos_Yogurt

the carryall will not get shot down after the unit is set down...

WARNING! do NOT carry devastators in there!!!!!!!!!! (kaboom.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest The Spac

I don't think this strategy would be any good...

Here are my reasons...

1. While you are ferrying enemy units to and from enemy territory to your circle of tanks, your waisting time when you could be doing something more productive.

2. The enemy would have most likely attacked your own units and defenses while you are busy trying to up your units abilities.

3. The enemy wouldn't be as stupid(I hope) to leave their units to be stolen countless times. I'd say Five times tops, before they move some troops to defend their forces.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Just pick up an enemy unit with an Advanced Carryall, and then hold down 'alt' to make the carryall move to any location. The carryall will hover when it reaches its destination, but it will NOT set the unit that it is carrying down. This will allow a Missile Tank or any AA unit to kill the unit that the Advanced Carryall is holding, with no fear of retaliation. I've used this trick against the AI to obtain Missile Tanks and Devastators with 3 chevrons quite often. ;D ;)

Yes usually, but they give some errors sometimes, and bring the Harvesters to somewhere else, they have a strange idea about 'nearest spice field'

Digging up old topics, means, that you post in a topic what is already very old (and never posted in for a long while)