very disapointed

Guest kill the monkey

Guest kill the monkey

I was kinda disapointed with the ordos in emperor, i find kobras to be far to difficult to use. the deviators were pathetic. they have absolutly the worst airforce, and they die to quickly. I must admit however that they are much better than the harkonen

hey each faction has it ups and downs. It really is a matter of how you exploit each unit to its fullest extent. Deviators for example, are not made for front line fighting, they like the Kobra, are support units.  The Deviator is made for confusing the enemy before or during a conflict. Kobras are made for pummling units from afar.

Look "Kill the creature-from-which-we-all-have-evolved"  

here's an Ordos offensive strat 4 you :

(1) Have a wave of chem and AA troopers advance towards the enemy, then at their sides groups of Dust Scouts and Las Tanks go for the enemys sides.

(2) Have some mortar infantry deploy at IR, and some Kobras at rock, so they won't get killed.

(3) Have some deviators take some units you prefer good at the moment.

(4) And finally have some EITS's, Terrorist's and Engineer's to blow up/capture and sell the critical buildings.

Then you can say something like

Bon Voyage, Auf Wiedersehen, Vitun Paska or Looser.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ??? ;D ;D ;D ;D :P ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest kill the monkey

chem troops are fun! ;D las tanks ok, the only way i do well with ordos is having sardaukars mixed in with other units. the best use for deviators is when da harks are sending devastators u simply shoot em with a deviator and have them self destruct. ;D ;D

..LoL, You took the words out of my mouth :D Ordos are indeed weak. But like in dune 2 they sacrifice Armor for speed. ::) When i Play as ordos. I use their Advantages against slow units of the Atreides  :-X and Harkonnen. Example: Some laser tanks against Assault tanks. Sometimes the Tanks doesnt get in range :P when the laser hit them. The chance is pretty equal that you will successfully destroy the pack. And another thing. The ordos tech rocks bigtime :D Chaos Lightning, Deviator.  But overall i rather dont play as Ordos. I rather prefer the ram.... HARKONNEN :) :) :)