MY First Cell Phone Purchase

Megashrap

I know,I'm way behind the times as far as cell phones go but I recently come across what I consider a very good deal on these.It's basically a pre-paid deal with a wide variety of phones to choose from. All I have to do is basically buy the airtime minutes which if i'm not mistaken are very reasonably priced. each phone that is ordered  comes with 300 minutes airtime included and 60 days of service in the 19.95 deal. Also there are no contracts,and no evil.I've had mine for about a week now and it is very nice. http://www.net10-store.com/bpdirect/net10/Start.do?action=view&market=GSM4&zip=32754&AID=&VID=&VC=&SAHCID=&COM=&locale=en&siteType=TR&gotoPhonelist=true

Mine is the one on the far left top. the Motorola c139.It took roughly 3 minutes to set it up and ready to work.I plan on gettimng another one with camera n picture capabilities soon.and about 1000 minutes.All I can say is it's a very good company at the least.The prices of course fluctuate on the different phones.I've had some horrible experiences in the past with other contract cellular phones. This one blows them away by far.My wife for example paid like 300 bucks for her phone with a contract and only got 30 minutes of airtime.So, if your in the market for a cell phone this is a very,very good combo.

Also, does anyone know how to dload the ringtonesto the phone? and does it take some sort of special adapter?

I have a cheap cell phone and use prepaid. I don't use it often so prepaid works great for me. Better than a contract and paying $80 a month which most of my friends do.

Same here,I ,love the fact that for 19.95 its all mine no strings attached.Other that the minutes that is.$30 for 300 minutes $45 for 450 minutes $60 for 600 minutes

$100 for 1000 minutes. that's not too bad.You can also buy 100 minutes 30 or 60 as far as low minutes also. I was amazed at all the features the phone has on it i'm still using the manual for all sorts of things.Not to mention the one year warranty for the phone. Pre-paid rocks.If I can just figuire out how to download different ringtones,I don't know if I need some sort of a special cord/adaptor for that or what.

I'm looking to get the second one down on the left on this page  the LG-1500 $29.95

Specs--# Compact Flip Phone with Color Display

# Downloadable Ringtones and Graphics

# Built In Hands-Free Speaker

# Includes 300 Minutes and 60 Days of Service upon activation * Man that's a good deal.

I also love their motto,

No Bills     

No Contracts

No Overages

No Evil  ;D

I got Motorolla L6 phone. It is thiner than Motorolla razor and that is what is important to me. I need something as small as possible. However I can not boast about plans as in Canada the cell phone market is very concentrated and our plans are crap in comparison with Europe or US

I think i'm gonna get this one also due to the downloadable ringtones etc.http://www.net10-store.com/bpdirect/net10/PhoneDetails.do?action=view&productVariantExtensionId=2263025

Man, another great price for a good flipphone. $30.00 plus 300 minutes free. can't beat that.

I also love their motto,

No Bills     

No Contracts

No Overages

No Evil  ;D

you left out no coverage.

$30.00 plus 300 minutes free. can't beat that.

You should really come to Europe ... :P