If God Hears Your Prayers Can Satan Also Hear Your Prayers?

take a look at these posts if u are interested i just posted them on general forum

i think they can answer your quest 

well guys what the fuk do i know after all.. am just a simple person .. the endless univers

is totally unknown to humans

i mean shit am scared to hell as i write these words ... i did some research on the film

Emily Rose exorcism  and the story is fuking real  her real name is Anneliese Michel

and u can even see her on u tube

with the real audio of the exorcism  and i cried my tears out  Cry

she wrote in a letter that god told her the demons wont leave her alone and

made her chose to walk freely out of her living buddy  or stay and suffer like no human

to make others see that god exist through showing them the devil and that she

will become a saint and she choosed to stay and people visit her holy shrine

until this day and my hole mind is just locked i believe her so much

i just dunno anymore ...  mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Report to moderator  196.221.134.250

$picy

Mentat

View Profile Email Send IM

Re: horror time !!

oh yea .. you are excused .. dear friend this story changed me forever am not an

atheist anymore i believed this child more than i believed the prophets ..

i have no doubts about her suffering i saw faith through here hurting little eyes

i cried over and over i prayed for her and i accepted her message to me

i am sure she is a prophet and a saint .. i wish i can visit her shrine one day 

watch her story  Emily Rose exorcism the movie its really the best movie i ever saw

ummmm $picy it was a simple question that you really did not answer it is either yes or no. lol

What you posted is something different all together, I am not an expert when it comes to demon possession and the idea of watching something like that on youtube is really suspect to me as being exploitive.

exploitive ? why ? are you young?

haw can you miss the meaning behind what happened to her ?  when the priest asked the demons

to speak their names  they said we are the ones who dwells inside ...

that means they can hear you and can even mess with ure head but u need to

be stronger than them  and work out ure own salvation

i answered ure question and gave you a prove

u saw evidence on what ? medication ?  she is not sick she had medication but it didnt help her..

did u see the movie ? Emily rose ?

who said the audio tape is  a proof ? you must see all her story to understand her ..

they had all 40 section of her exorcisms on tapes were she spoke latin german Arabic

greek and she made animal sounds and smelled of fire man she did stuff i cant tell them

all here even the court in germany belived the priest and the parents and didnt send them

to jail and the church allowed her exorcism after they herd her talking with ancient

languages and they gave her 3 mugs of water one from a holy fountain and one blessed

and one normal  she holds the water from the holy fountain and she named the place

were the water came from saying its from shit (name of place )

then she throw awy then she hold refuse to drink the holy water while screaming

and swearing and she accept to drink the tab water

there tons of other things

and here is 90 min of her sections

http://web246m.dynamic-kunden.ch/maria/anneliese.html#Kassetten

scroll down and  click  Download  Kassette  (90 Minuten)

and get the move emily rose its by far the best movie i saw in years much better than the

exorcists

its not about proof or not prove man .. its just between you and her ..

she is real and she exist why do you think she is so famous and known as a saint ??

its not cnn here  .. you either believe her or not .. u do thats it .. i have faith in her

she is a messenger

While you are praying does God have an exclusive to your prays or can Satan hear you also?

Maybe. Keep in mind that God is omniscient and Satan isn't. God hears everything, but there is a limit to the number of things that Satan can pay attention to at the same time. So Satan might hear you - if he's paying attention to you at the moment.

exploitive ? why ? are you young?

haw can you miss the meaning behind what happened to her ?  when the priest asked the demons

to speak their names  they said we are the ones who dwells inside ...

that means they can hear you and can even mess with ure head but u need to

be stronger than them  and work out ure own salvation

i answered ure question and gave you a prove

[/quote

It is exploitive to me in the sense that what use would there be to film such an event and make it public it is like someone raping a woman and then playing the video on youtube for people to watch and saying we just wanted people to see what happens when a woman is raped. Videos like this to me are suspect because anybody with a computer and some know how can make a video and post it on youtube. People are ignorant about certain things and end up believe untruths. You may believe anything you want but I would suggest questioning what you believe before you take it as fact. The "proof" that you present is a movie (Emily Rose) and a video, now before you make mention I understand that the "Emily Rose" is based on facts but in Hollywood that usually means very little facts and a lot of dramatics to make revenue. If you want to believe what you saw in the video as fact then you are more than welcomed, I am skeptical of such things but that is my choice.[quote

author=Edric O link=topic=21017.msg336030#msg336030 date=1216496665]

Maybe. Keep in mind that God is omniscient and Satan isn't. God hears everything, but there is a limit to the number of things that Satan can pay attention to at the same time. So Satan might hear you - if he's paying attention to you at the moment.

That is just it he does not need to be omniscient Satan was created before man what would he not know about humankind, he is an opportunistic being among other things. Satan might hear human prayers or he may not but what is the proof either way?

BONANZA TIME! :D

Satan can hear everything we say, but he cannot look inside our mind.

Satan does hear prayers and sometimes tries to distrurb out mind while we pray.

Are you sure about that first bit? He's always pulling the top of my head off and looking inside, poking his fingers into my gray matter.

I have personnally experienced demons etc 2x. The first time a few people where possesed and they were taken apart and cast out.

Um...you took a few people apart? Kind of a Jeffrey Dahmer thang?

The second time the casting out happened on the spot, basically the demon was talking through the mount of this girl and screaming: "I am will come back anyways" all the time, everyone prayed and we saw her shake and the demon was cast out.

Um...her mount?

(OK, be honest, who else thought "Of Venus?" when they read that?)

But I think I know what you're talking about. I've prayed over the bodies of a few young women in my time, too, and there was definitely some shaking and casting out took place.

When looking at the bible...

Sorry, but I've given that up for Lent. Next year.

Seriously, I don't know which is sadder, the people afflicted with mental illness who act like or believe themselves possessed, or the charlatans who feed off and foster their delusions.

BONANZA TIME! :D

Are you sure about that first bit? He's always pulling the top of my head off and looking inside, poking his fingers into my gray matter.

Um...you took a few people apart? Kind of a Jeffrey Dahmer thang?

Um...her mount?

(OK, be honest, who else thought "Of Venus?" when they read that?)

But I think I know what you're talking about. I've prayed over the bodies of a few young women in my time, too, and there was definitely some shaking and casting out took place.

Sorry, but I've given that up for Lent. Next year.

Seriously, I don't know which is sadder, the people afflicted with mental illness who act like or believe themselves possessed, or the charlatans who feed off and foster their delusions.

being an atheist dose not allow you  with your stupid jokes to force people to

lose their faith of working  out their own salvation with fear and trembling  in a day where the salvation is needed .....

if you dont know because u are just a humble human that lived in this universe

for only few 1000s years .. and can barley know a few things about his own ass

so just shot up keep it to ure self or just say i dont know

If the youtube thing is right, then the people getting in touch with her where not the right persons. The right person, like Paul in the above example, could easily cast her out.

Moreover, since demons speak and basically control a person it is not smart to believe anything that person say.

no .. the people were the right ones and even paul cant help her because Anneliese Michel is

a sign  of the devil reincarnation and it has it place in religion's history 

like the marks of doom day and the return of jesus ...

at 1974 ,  Anneliese Michel had a dream .. were virgin  mary took her to a filed were

she was looking at her own suffering buddy and told her the demons will stay were they are no matter what she do . but  god wont allow her to suffer

against her will and asked her to make a choice

1_ to leave with virgin mary and be free of her buddy

2_ to stay and suffer a little longer and help virgin mary to save souls by making them believe

in god by showing them the devil

and she choose to stay and  be a saint and a messenger and the demons tortured her

like no human had suffered  but god promised her to be free of them before she die

if you read the names of the 6 demons who dwelled in her  you will see that they were

the most powerful ones in history .. ones that dwelled in cisar and judas and hitler

and belial the Prince of Hell worst demon of all times

and finally lucifer him self the devil in the flesh so as you see her condition was hopeless

If Satan is a being created by God, he then cannot have the same attributes as God since he exists in some point in some time.

so no, according to most folks who believe.

I don't see any logic to that. Where is the connection between being created and ''therefore'' not being able to the same attributed? Are you suggesting that no two separate objects can be identical in all aspects including time and space co-ordinates. Well, that may be reasonable, but I'm not sure about saying that God occupies such a position in space-time... a lot of ground there.

Regardless, even by that, Satan can still have attributes very close to that of God's, so long as they are not a perfect match.

When it comes to these matters of Satan and whatnot all one can refer to is the bible (and other holy canon) right?

All of that is only relevant to believers of course.

Anyway, on the matter of this possession. I was under the impression that these demons along with the Devil disliked God and hence wouldn't want to increase his count of believers. Are they just idiots then?; It seems like they are doing everything in their power to prove the existence of God and increase his count of believers.

Well, I'm not to sure how much truth there is in that; A non-believer seeing a ''possession'' would be led to believe that demons exist but that would not neccesarily God existing. Of course, most would make this connection anyway.

After all that, the casting out of these demons would provide a lot more to convince people of God's existence. Many might become followers out of fear...

Overall, it seems that it can be said reasonably (without looking at stats) that these possessions would probably lead to more believers and faith in those who already believe than there would have been without them.

All of this makes these possessions wholly unbelievable as it seems that these demons could probably not do nearly enough for God/religion/whatever through most other means.

Of course, as an agnostic, I know little of these matters regarding demons and whatnot anyway. I guess it's possible that there is information I don't know about them that might motivate them to carry out these deeds, such as them being unable to resist causing pain even though it benefits God or something.

the existence of the criminal proves/justify the existence of the police man

criminals will keep doing their crime weather  their crimes would prove the worthiness

of the existence  of the police or not ... just because they are perverts and crime motivated ..

they are actually blind to the others and to their victims and that is evil and the demonic nature it self

on the other hand the police will tend to publish their images  and their crimes to get pepole

back up for the police and to get people even to help killing those criminals

even if the police used some of the victims of the crimes to do that ...

its like u are saying to the criminals if u dont do crimes then people will stop believing in the police  lol ..  u see it dosnt work that way and the demons are criminals and in the worst ways

actually they are the raw evil and the source of crime and they dont just make humans do

evil they also do their own share of it u see ... but then the police wont save u

u have only god and the powers of the good to save ure soul from them

when they attacked the world trade centers they didnt care what u will think man right?

then bush said on this day the world is either with us or against us  u see?

maybe god did the same so on whos side u are ?

evil will continue to do evil unaware of ure reaction but god wanted to sneak on them

while they are in their wrath and show u their true face not to scare u but

to make u reach for him .. god published the images and voices of those demons

just like bush published the images of the world trade centers attackers .. u see?

you wont believe that ure question was asked by the prosecutor in the real trial

of the parents and priests of  Anneliese Michel and he added why god allow this to happen

to a religious girl ..

the priest then said that he will let Anneliese Michel reply to that and handed the court

a message she gave to him at 1975 about when virgin mary visited her and asked her

if she want to escape with her ...

and the priest then added about the chaotic  nature of the demons and haw they want

to manifest our world and put fear in human spirit to conquer it just like u said

the devil dosnt care if u belive in god or not he want u to believe in him and fear him

he knows people knows about him and he dosnt care about atheists because he can kill

them easily .. but he targets the faithfully ones in order to make them fall

so that the rest will be easy and he do that by terror and mutilation of the human

buddy just like u saw with Anneliese  .. 

its just haw the filthy cant stop being filthy its just a practice of his own religion

and existence

and god just wanted to turn the table on the demons and change the score to his side

with the help of saint Anneliese  u know why ?  because god is smarter and Anneliese

is an angel

that was her message . the one she suffered so much to tell you ...

u dont belive her anyway so why u think it was a bad move by the demons anyway ?

huh? they had their fun with the little girl and it didnt effect anyone right?

so who is the winner here ?

do u want to have a leap of faith to this poor human like the song said ?

Do you believe in dreams,

That's how I found you.

But I can't be with you,

Till you take a leap of faith.

What I would give,

To feel the sunlight on my face.

What I would give,

To be lost in your embrace.

what would she give to be with god again man? do you think she enjoyed eating spiders

and bark like a pig ?  did ure neighbors do that by conscience ?

why do u think she so famous ? haw do u think she recognized the holy water from tab water

and refused to walk under a hidden picture of jesuse saying that her feet is burning

and she actually smelled of fire  ... and spoke ancient dead languages forcing

the germane church to order the last rite of exorcism known in modern history

and convincing the court in Germany after listening to her audio tape that it

was not the voice of human as she spoke in dual voices 

forcing the court to release her parents and the priests and declaring

in an unofficial way that she was possessed and recognizing her as a saint .. 

even the priests who helped and her family got attacked by the demons and when the court

asked the priest if he had any encounter with the unclean spirits after 4 years

of treating  Anneliese Michel and he said the attacks never stopped on him ever since

even the lawyer of  family got messed up with and she declared that to the priest 

AND I WONT BE AFRAID TO TELL U I WAS ATTACKED PERSONALLY WHILE WATCHING THIS STORY

AND I FELT THINGS I CANT DESCRIBE AND I WENT INTO LONG SESSIONS  OF CRYING

i was an atheist a week ago  .. ive been  atheist all my life but now it has changed..

i believe u Anneliese Michel  and i believed in god through seeing the horrific true face of the devil

and i thank you Anneliese Michel and i pray for you and ure pain wont go in vain ..

so  i hop am not doing a crime to look for my own salvation of this evil i saw with

my own bare eyes

and like u said and its written on ure shrine

work out ure own salvation with fear and trembling

you dont want to belive her ?  or in the devil ?  I TELL U THIS WEATHER IT WAS THE DEVIL

OR NOT WHAT HAPPENED TO HER IS EVIL AND SHE WAS GOOD .. AND FOR HER PAIN I CRIED as simple as that

SO DO U BELIEVE  IN EVIL ?  are u a good guy ? i hop she she is in a good world now

and i hop u are all in a good world  also and far from evil reach is that too much to ask? and pray for? .. my love to u all except for the evil ones .. yes dont be afraid now u little menions

come out of ure caves  spicy

Gee, is there a collection plate going around or something? I'd be willing to contribute something towards getting $picy here some help. The sooner, the better.

I mean, with today's medical technology and the advances being made almost every day, no one really needs suffer any longer from minusculitis

hehe fuk u little evil wanker.. go fuk  ure self u mother fuking pedo

u telling the guy not to pray u demon ? 

is that too much to ask ladies and gentelmans? 

WE HAVE A DEMON HERE NOW ON THIS FORUM  telling people not to pray and ordering us that there

is no god and if u believe in god then ure sick and need treatment lol

any good people here helping me casting him out ??? 

he needs to take his medications which is a combination  of the heavy drugs he

is taking and some pedo movies so he can masturbate and come up on us with

this sick sense of hummer

stop making jokes man u are really fuking me