VOODOO DADDY'S TOURNAMENT

Hey Scar, Glad to see my email got thru, good luck with the Vista install. Just get it up and running cause so far lastgoyo is a no show. Like I said, remember Rule 3. ;)  Just get 'er done by round 2, lol.  Who knows though he may just show up, he was very excited about the other Tourny before it went to hell. :P

Leo,  I was talking to Atomic earlier this week and he REALLY wanted to play. I don't know if he is a member here yet. Hopefully he will contact you. I know he reads the posts here now.

Well Leo, like I said up at the top. We will learn from this Tourny. I think for the next one I will only allow members of dune2k to play. This will make it much easier to arrange games, and record the results here.

It is easy to register, it's free, so there is no real reason not to, if someone wants a shot at the Trophy.

Desertway, just in case you get my email and then check this thread, I am leaving for Chicago tonight, and will be back Friday night. I will be available any time you want to play after that. Hopefully you will see this, even though it means my certain death ::)

OK so Elsipues and I played here are the results... July 14Th 2008 start 11:00pm - 11:10 Eastern standard time

Spazelord losses Kills Economy score

171    174  57790  980

Elsipues  167    163  37178  382

who and when shall we play next?

GG Elsipues. Congrats to Spaz!  The results have been posted in my first post of this thread as will all the results.

Also EVERYONE, please post which map you decided to use. I would like to know which map is more popular.

However this will be MANDATORY for the final round!

If you want to know why, just look at the new picture of the new Winners Award here- http://forum.dune2k.com/index.php?topic=20719.0

hehe, thanks, i was hungry  :D

I don't have a Mac but PC how do you take a snap shot of the screen with PC?

a mac is still a pc ^^

but yes, like andrew said:

take a printscreen ingame, close the game, open paint, ctrl + v

or you can download a program to take pics/movies while being ingame, like fraps fe.

OK guys, it's Saturday morning here, and here is how it stands now in relation to the list at the top of this post.

Spazlord - advance - win

Mordusxxx and Viking- so far - No Shows.

Whistler - advance- challenge unanswered.

Darkdeath & Crysknife - playing today.

Scar5100 - contacted me today-he's in.  Lastgoyo - No Show.

Me - advance unless Desertway shows up today , cause if we play, I'm dead.

Jasonspaz & Deluged no word yet if they played.

Schorpie - advance - win

Alchemi - advance - challenge unanswered

Leo - advance - challenge unanswered

Dread680 & Pearlman - No Shows

Ok, the results of the first week are posted at the start of this thread. I will post a new thread for round 2.

Now a little Explanation-

No Shows are mainly people who disappeared after Dunenewt went missing and his Tourny went to hell in a hand basket. I just decided to keeep the same players and see what would happen.

Challence unanswered- People who wanted to play, but just did not get the game played by the deadline, or who would not play their opponent.

• 2 weeks later...