lamers

spicy

That's so screwed up, that is really screwed up.

Monkeys giving hand jobs to each other? No thank you.

Aww I got all excited reading the title of this thread, because knowing Spicy's spelling, I thought it was going to be about something else...

What is that?...

Basically Spicy can't spell to save his life in his no native tongue so llamas or lamers who knows.

Don't these creature realise their going against God after all Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

i really need to stop posting whilst under the influence coz i forget some of you don't get sarcasm and no doubt I'm now homophobic.

the spell checker struggled with that lot.

"Monkeys giving hand jobs to each other? No thank you."

Well, as far as I am aware, you're not a gay monkey, so I wouldn't expect you to be interested.

The fact that gay animals exist show beyond all doubt that the biological arugments that are used to justify homophobia are complete rubbish. Not that they were that strong even without this evidence.

This could lead to a potentially interesting discussion of in what aspects human sexuality really differs from that displayed by animals (mammals, at least), what are the unique features of it. But I guess that reqires more serious research than I am in any mood to do :P

Eh, old news.

As far as monkeys are concerned though, apparantly for them it's just another social interaction and a sign of mental wellbeing. Or so says the psychology student who gets as giggly as a schoolgirl when the subject comes up in conversation. Or more accurately, when he brings it up.