FED2k: The Game

Mahdi

Anyway, you should concentrate on this game rather than anything else, remember who your true friends are.

That's a pretty weird thing to say, ie. the "true" friends thing. People in this forum (excluding a few people) are my friends, but I'd like to keep secret who my "true" friends are.

Also on the game I'm making right now, I'm also making a Manga based on it, Although I'm just starting it. BTW, The game I'm making currently is my top priority And I've made 5 characters in it and I'm going to add another 5, also, this game is currently ONLY multiplayer and the controls may (MAY) be kinda funky.

P.S. I'll upload it when I'm feeling inspired to do so, as i've stated before, I can be quite lazy.

Glad you asked, I use a program called "Gamemaker", I think that's it's name, it can be very difficult at times, although you don't have to do any coding. Do note though, it only makes 2D games, there is a Gamemaker 3D, but it costs money to download it... I would have really liked it.

You should download it (Scan it for viruses depending from where you download it from) and make your own game, follow the tutorial first if you do download it. 

You can still make 3d-looking games in GameMaker.  It's just painstakingly tedious.

I wouldn't dare or bother making it LOOK 3D.

I'll try make a 2D Fed/Dune2k side-scroller game, I must add complicated things! :D... Unless they make the game worse, I might add different characters, or just skins for the characters.

I need people's opinions when making this game. So, which character and level should I start off with? Do remember though, I have a life, so I won't constantly be making this game.

Zip it up and if its less than five meg put it on as an attachment. Otherwise go to yousendit.com and post the link here.

It's over 50 megs.

Do note, the sound effects in the game I'm making are not very good, and the music I have is all from various anime.

"http://poll.pollcode.com/XkLH"

Here's the link, I think? Well it should lead to it (the poll).

And to all, please don't cheat by entering more than one for a certain character, you can vote for any character ONCE (but not more than that), and obviously you shouldn't vote for all of the above and then none of the above.

Whatever, It doesn't really matter right? If a new poll is created I'll just edit the old poll out of my post.

BTW, the levels I'm making are quite big, so it'll take a while even to just make the first level and post it on this topic.

If I do make every character, please tell me what you want your character to be like and I'll see what I can do.

Oh, I forgot to add Sneakgab, well, just write down sneakgab if you want to vote for him.

• 2 weeks later...