2007: What game u get?

Schorpie

well I think I`ll get me this Danish game called HITMAN:Blood Money.

Any one tried FEAR or Quacke 4? they have them  on sale here right now.

cybo

FEAR if u wanna play single player, quake4 if u wanna play multi player  ;)

although q4 has a nice sp also.

• 2 weeks later...

I expected much more... fear is nice but it's a bit monotone and when I thought "now it's finally going to start" the game was actually over  :O

fear is great. vek ure right but look at it this way: there no need to stay any longer in that

terrible  atmosphere . i edit Andrew comment by saying that the game is terrifying 

maybe he didn't try it in the dark or alone..believe me i played all horror games but this is

just out of the line.. i remember i was afraid for weeks to go out to the bathroom at night

just seeing things jumping at me from the dark..

even one of the fear directors team said in the directors comments on fear that he saw the little

girl shadow in his bathroom hehehe.. so vek  enough is enough and fear game playe time is more than  anyone needs or can take in that game..

but again if u still needs more of the good stuff i recommend drinking vodka,turn the lights

off, and playe extraction point.. they did great work on the AI i can hardly kill the replicas

and the story is even more frightening with that naked thing trying to hump over u hehehe..

if u want pm me and i can help you getting an easy way to playe it i mean as stand alone..

coz the real cds needs the original fear to run them

hi azzury.. well  i played doom 3 escape from hell and Resurrection of evil and quake4 

i love those games because doom was my first ever fps game that i played on the PC

i was only 17 then and i used to spend dayes without sleep playing 24/7  every

time a new doom release is out...

as for undying  it may be a good advise if its new.. i don't really like old games anymore

but i will check on it anyway.. thank you and sweet dreams ahhaahaha

well after looking at undying i dont think i like it because i dont realy like games based

on monsters attacks.. i like good story line that makes me afraid ...

just like  for ex call of Cthulhu, fear, and a great old game called (the thing)

haw about criminal origin? i hear its  a good one and its made with fear engine

well,,, another  game by monolith production i mean i wasn't sure before but now that i am reading the web site

http://condemnedgame.com/flash.php

i can tell you this is what i am talking about when i said i like a good story they even using the

Havok 3.0 physics engine and other advanced techniques that were used in fear...

i didn't install it yet but am working on it will give more feed back if i am asked or pm  ;)

The Settlers II 10th Anniversary. Read the reviews, Played the demo BUT still can't find anywhere to buy it!!! Ubisoft must have done what can be only called the worlds most secret game release.  >:( ???

I saw it in game just the other day actually. Might play the demo next time I'm at home the original was so great.

2001 but it doesn't matter it uses the unreal engine..and look at the reviews.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/clivebarkersundying/review.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=tabs

yes its grate , i got it now,thanks nv, it reminded me of a game called the evil dead,

based on the famous movie.

http://www.evildeadregeneration.com/

it looks so mutch like it but undying is even better.

Hehe, glad you like it  ;) and I like the fact that u can have spells in that game and upgrade them.anyway g2g ciao

Btw i got some tips;) Always play it at night with high volume,always read the journalsdocuments(they r very useful) and if you wanna have some challenge try Normal mode.

I played the "Supreme Commander" demo this weekend. didn't like it that much... a little techy and futuristic is okay, but it's just too much in that game imo... the camera was amazing though... I wish more rts developers would do it the same way.

so I played the demo but it wasn't that much fun. I also didn't know the shotkeys (haven't read the readme file before starting - but I couldn't have remembered any shortkey anyway) and I didn't find a menu to reset them the way I like them... also as far as I can see they lack a "select all units of one kind" command. you can select all land or air or sea units... but not just all air units a / all air units b...

so... let's see what c&c3 will bring

http://www.coldfeargame.com/uk/

this game is  very good.. but i dunno why they made it in 3d and 2d person shooter...

2d person games are silly.. i dunno why they make them..

_ i just finished fear extraction point and to tell you what happend in the end well it wasn't

a happy end..the dark&evil unknown power  become so great and destroyed the hole world

(kill them all)