So - suggest to me some good games.

Mihail

Preferrably relatively new(2003+) and action-oriented/sci-fi, since I'm digging Star Wars now after having watched the first 3 movies on a movie binge. Thanks for the suggestions in advance! :)

Edit: What I mean by action-oriented is FPS or some type of shooter. ;)

Bah, scratch carbon, it is half the game Most Wanted was.

I own both and in my opinion, carbon was a cheap cash-in on the greatness that was most wanted, it is still a good racing game but not near the standards MW set.

I could go on a rant about it, but there are plenty of review sites for that, buy carbon then most wanted, or buy most wanted, either way you will get a hundred hours from Need for Speed: Most Wanted and have a very satisfying racing experience; buy carbon after, and you will be sorely disapointed and have wasted sixty dollars.

yes... nfsu2 was a good game and carbon is kinda like a the next part...

and most wanted was some kind of joke in between. daylight street racing... wtf? insane cop quest (just more damgae, longer chasetime... instead of a new quest...) and a bad catch-up system (the carbon catch-up is alright). I just don't understand how anybody could possible claim that most wanted is better than carbon.

veK, all the reasons you listed most wanted to be a bad game are the reasons its so good.

The nightime racing in carbon is stupid, it was only added so the developers wouldn't have to put as much work into the scenery, if you take a close look you can see there is really nothing on the buildings besides a few windows.

Ever wonder why your headlights are not very effective? for some reason they just seem to make the ground slightly lighter and purple; if you ever illuminate the beginning walls on one of the canyon runs, you can see that they are just black slabs instead of the grey concrete you would expect.

When has the need for speed series been about realism anyway? The handling on the cars in carbon is completely messed up, there is no reason for the "muscle cars" to slide like they do, real life owners of the cars agree too, saying handling is not nearly as bad as in carbon.

The "cop quest" was probably the most fun I had in the game and broke up the racing parts nicely so you weren't simply completing races to advance all the time like in carbon.

As for the catch-up, do you even own MW? its the same if not worse in carbon, once after I lost the cops in a police chase, I maneuvered into a side alley to hide but accidentally hit a bus stop and suddenly the police car on my minimap spun around and flew back where I was at an impossible speed.

The best Need For Speed is NFS 2000Porsche Unleashed.

Now about Most Wanted vs Carbon..ajajajajajaj you guys make me laugh.Carbon has TONS of bugs,just go and read the EA forums,the game play is very poor and it has some awesome graphics-sound of engines.Most Wanted,it was really nice(FUNNNNN and hard,took me 2 weeks to finish it or something like that),especially the Evade cops(Milestone mod) but in the same time it felt like an arcade game..actually hp2,u1,u2 were arcade 2.

Now about the suggestion:Right now I am playing MP2(Max Payne) and I can tell you that the campaign its real pwnage.If your a HARDCORE gamer maybe you should try The Monkey island games(the curse of monkey island)they r so much funn and really funny;) anyway see ya

PS:Fear is def a must try,the MultiPlayer game is for free.