Why there're no official page of Emp. ??? (Have they forget about emp players?)

DevQ

I was on the official Westwood site & I try to found something about Emp & nothing!!!

Whole page about Comand & Conquer ?!

On EA games site the same. :'(

Good God thanks for dune2k.comĀ  :'( :-

There was a page somewhere on their sites somewhere, but it was crap. And there is the help stuff, in the FAQs, I think.

Basically yeah, its not worth it being there, all Hail Dune2k.com. Our slogan should be:"What EA shoulda been" :P

unless you know that address for that page, how do you navigate to it?

What is the link to it? Is it on WW/EA site? Or maybe from the EMP:bfd disk itself?

If theres no link to that page, what's the point of it? Isn't it like a dead page. Only if you know the address can you access it...

Gobalopper have you ever open this site ??? there is only information that:

"The Emperor Site is no longer hosted by Westwood Studios."

so if you want to know about Emp you can on dune2k.com

I don't want to say that dune2k.com is bad site (I think it's the best page about Emp I've ever seen!) but i think that westwood is obliged to HOST official Emp site because Westwood is author of the game!

Nuvollari

lol Corsairs rulesĀ  ;D

I play starcraft tooĀ  ;)

WW/EA abanoned EMP:bfd a long time ago, and made that page as to show the ppl that would by the remaining copies off the shelf, a place to go to have a community.

My only thought is, if there is no link to that page from some other EA/WW page then how will they be able to access it.Ā  :-

I am curious as to why E:BFD was abandoned by Westwood and EA games? Personally I think its one of the best RTS games either have produced, and it also has got several good reviews (look at gamespots) I think with a few more origional ideas it would have been an all time superstar in the RTS world.

EA games make me sick so I am very annoyed that they bought out WestwoodĀ  :'(, I fail to believe that it is possible for there to be another Dune game, if there is I hope they listen to most people at this board who would know what it would take to make it better.

So anyone know why it was abandoned?

who needs an official page anyway if he found his way to this page?Ā  :O

maybe you have right but when I see that the author of game "is no longer support the emperor site"

I think that he has forgot about players & he think only about his comand & conquer.

I don't want say that I think that comand & conquer is bad game & I don't like it :-

But it isn't the one westwood game.

Westwood think about money not about players.

Westwood don't want to support any Emp. website because comand & conq. give him more profits than Emp.

As far I remember the 'real' support of westwood ended pretty quickly. Why? emperor didn't sell, RA2 did.

But there were still official ladders, clan ladders, etc up. But there were no patches anymore.

After 3 years westwood putted the clanladder offline, because of inactivity.

and not long after that westwood didn't excist anymore because of EA. And it is since then that all support ended.

correct me if i'm wrong...