Revival of "What Improvements We Want To See In Emperor"

man leave ebfd the way it is. its too old for changing now. do u remeber haw ure pc looked at 2001?

things have changed dramaticly since then. i mean what in earth are u comparing? war craft 3 is a brand new up to date rts game. i tell u what we need: we need a new dune game from EA

what happened schorpie your parents let you out of your room to post finally?

tbh i wend to Peru for a month, I went trekking.

Now I'm back and yes... i'm checking the emp forums after a whole month and sometimes I add a post.. nothing strange as far as I know ?

On topic now. In many threads it has been pointed out that some units are not used very often and some are entirely useless. In the topic "Why not increase the fun" I suggested a mod that would add new elemetns to the game but most of you disagreed. If I remember well, Gunwounds had argued that no new units should be added when existing ones aren't used. So, what about a mod that improves emperor's units so they all become usable? I am not saying there is a need to do this; but it certainly would be nice.

Perhaps we could try combining the elements of the various mods that have made improvements to several units and nerfing others, like say... making our "favourite" eye-in-the-sky cheaper by $500 or something? It would be cool to see EITSs in action ripping a base apart.

Perhaps we could try combining the elements of the various mods that have made improvements to several units and nerfing others, like say... making our "favourite" eye-in-the-sky cheaper by $500 or something? It would be cool to see EITSs in action ripping a base apart.

LOL, remembers me of my old clanmatch tactic, EITS rush  ;D learned it from bilbo30  :O

You mean people actually used that strategy? I don't know. I use it for fun when I'm too damn rich.

yeah, I used to play on n00b 30k settings (like 80% of the players used to play on those settings).

EITS rushes were like my specialty  ;D they outmached most of the enemies in those times...

oh no it was definately a rush.... on 30k you go fact hangar hangar hangar.... upgrade... then EIS.. and we would do the same exact BO.. so two EIS right there at same time... and we hit the same guy... and it was on a small map like Arged desert... so we had their fact and bar down fast then moved in another two EIS to take down ref... hehe boy was that fun.

It's actually quite hard to quickly micromanage your EITSs right? I don't know. On skirmish, I have most difficulty pulling it off on Harkonnen, because they had gun turrets that ripped apart one EITS at one go. But then again, I wasn't rushing, so yeah.

Do EITS really have to be used in a "rush" situation? Like in numbers? Sometimes I think it wasn't meant to be used that way, thus the ridiculously high price...