Dream Team

Marcel71

hmmm...still a little confused....not sure if that was a compliment from youk but hey, his team of 6 could deff beat everybody else together named hands down, no doubt in my mind

but if it was a compliment then thanks youk....i love u too, even if i yell at u when u never accept before games  ;)

Urs are creazy in think jeff is good

Then why the heck do you bug me when you get ur ass kicked that you want me to be on your team.  All of a sudden a change in mind?  Please do not bother me ever again.

P.S.  Its funny how you always are getting stomped by the people you named and you want me to fight them for you.  Also why do you suggest that when we have 7 players, that you want me on the 3 side vs 4.  No guts youko?  Or is it that you know you need an advantage to start with cause you suck.

Muahaha jeffbaby ! ME AND SD00711 BEATEN U (JEFF2429) + GUNWOUNDS EASILERST AND U KNOW THAT URS COULNT PLAY! I DONT WORRY U SAYING SHUTS A LOT BUT U GOT PISSED AND ONWED WHEN LOST WITH GUN TO ME AND SD MUHAHAHA !COME ON EMPEROR I M CHECKING SITE WEB WHEN SOMEONE GOOD COMES I WILL EITHER BUT IF HAVE 6 NEWBIES I WILL NOT COME ! :P

I M PLAYING JEDI KNIGHT :OUTCAST BY INTERNET HEHE THAT IS THE WHY!

Youko I beat sd that game so I did my part, I even killed the shit you sent to help him.  You didn't touch me without constantly attacking me allowing sd to get bigger then me but again you still had to  double me once more.

Take off the caps retard.

Muahaha jeffbaby ! ME AND SD00711 BEATEN U (JEFF2429) + GUNWOUNDS EASILERST AND U KNOW THAT URS COULNT PLAY! I DONT WORRY U SAYING SHUTS A LOT BUT U GOT PISSED AND ONWED WHEN LOST WITH GUN TO ME AND SD MUHAHAHA !COME ON EMPEROR I M CHECKING SITE WEB WHEN SOMEONE GOOD COMES I WILL EITHER BUT IF HAVE 6 NEWBIES I WILL NOT COME ! :P

I M PLAYING JEDI KNIGHT :OUTCAST BY INTERNET HEHE THAT IS THE WHY!

translation:  Haha jeff, Sd00711 and I beat you and Gunwounds easily (there is nothing even close to easilerst in the english language) and you know that you could not play well!  I dont worry about you making fun of me a lot, but you got pissed because you were owned by Sd00711 and I.  HaHa.  Come on emperor! I am checking the whose online page to see when someone good comes on.  When someone good is on, I will also get on but if there are only 6 n00bs, I will not come! :P

Right now I am playing Jedi Night: outcast on the internet, HeHe that is the reason I am not on.

Guys stay on topic, no need to argue who beat who with so-n-so on which ever team and pwned the other guys blah, blah, blah...

Post with a little bit of maturity, please.