Dream Team

Marcel71

Ok so my dream team is

1. Spazelord ( my first hero  ::) )

2. Totalskum

3. Skorpija ( my second super hero  :P )

4. Mudassar ( funy boy )

5. Youko ( our best speaker  :D )

6. Schorpie ( my clan master  8) )

Thise othere are proxy

1. Nununuerj ( sorry if that nick is wrong same whit youkos nick  :P )

2. Korlover ( we must remember our Korean people  ;D but thise guys are good everyone )

My dream team has to consist of:

1. YOUKOLORD

2. DESERTWAY

3. KALONY

3. SLAPHAPPY

4. FULCRUM

5. SCAR5150

6. PIZZA199

These are the players I know I can win with, nearly all the time.

Sadian, am I really that much of a funny boy?:D

Cyrenius and Xsorvan the ultimate Dream team :D

For those that didn't know, Xsoravan was my undercover nick when I played allied with Navaros. ;D

Feeling a bit dyslexic today ... Xsoravan = Navarosx ^-^

EDIT- This post was to be considered a joke or sarcastic .... guess no one got it.

Sorry for the inconvenience

It does say about players that still play.

I would choose:

1 - Leo1990 (only one who might match me when it comes to talking dirty  :D)

2 - Apoo (I can totally f*** a game up and still win by being on his team, and he says big words too  :O)

3 - slapyhappy5 (cos I want to teach him how to be a good player :P)

4 - Spazelord (only when he has his dumbas nick, he can talk dirty then too  8))

5 - Kalem333 (I want the leeches on MY team  :-)

6 - Pizza (Cos usually when I play he gets dumped with 2 noobs and always still gives us a hard time, so I would let him play with apoo and relax for once, hehe)

Totally silly reasons but tell me if you want a serious list.

To consider a group of players i think would be fun

1: Spazelord (probably the best player there is,game and attitude)

2:Desertway (Another player that kicks it around and keeps it in the big picture)

3:Mord ( come on this guy is a champ )

4:Slap (what can you say )

5:Scar ( Boy have u changed)

6:kalony ( love his ords )

then there is one id like to add but dont see to much of and when he does show up he is smurfing  Bilbo  :)  he was always funny

I bought this game whne it came out. ran home installed it jumped online right after the install fired up play on the interent did a quick match and lost. then was dumped back to the quick or custom clicked on custom. played 2 more games. the next day i was ranked 2408. i was taking it that 2407 ppl were ranked infront of me, wouldnt your read it as such. So way back when there must have ben thousands. Gun you didnt start playing till way later unless u were using another name cuz i recall when u were new as the community was getting smaller and the LEADER Of *FEW* (feydaykin)no longer played as his best freind Procy had taken over for a while. But to subject of why i started the rambling. thousands:)

OK ill agree with you being around aslong but, the "600 Max at best" I still think there was more then that. it really doesnt matter. i was just stating that i didnt recognize those names you mentioned. i thought maybe they were original players,

OK ill agree with you being around aslong but, the "600 Max at best" I still think there was more then that. it really doesnt matter. i was just stating that i didnt recognize those names you mentioned. i thought maybe they were original players,

haha no i was just joking around with that post with the two names you are referring too.... i was being sarcastic... making fun of the other people in this thread listing people i havent heard of. ;)

when i say 600 people i think i am correct.... because you have to remember that almost everyone had

Guns, I am suprised how interesting I actually found reading that post of yours. Its weird reading about what it was like when there were loads of players around.

Maybe we can start a thread where everyone posts once and talks about how they joined, who they befriended and who they hated/disliked. Basically like you did.

Well, thanks for sharing that anyway.