A Come Together?

Marcel71

Hi all,

As i am a real Emperor nerd, i thought of the following

I guess this is just for those who are Dutch,Belgian or German.... (As i live in Holland)(Others are always welcome off-course in the guest room ;))

I thought maybe it would be fun to come one weekend (or 1 saterday or sunday) together and play Emperor on LAN/Online. This could be at my place (if i get some help with arranging a small network) or maybe somewhere else...

We can show eachother our game tacktics etc....

Anybody interested?

I have often thought of a way to get a video made of an elite player in a game, showing the techniques they use. To be able to see how a elite/experienced player moves around the map, how often he checks to see his units are being pumped out, ETC ETC...

I think that would be the next best thing to getting together.

But if you CAN get together, do so, enjoy it and take pictures !!

• 2 weeks later...

it's really a good idea imo...

the next few weeks (or months?) I won't have enough time for something like this (and money neither as I have a lot of costs like moving to another flat, upgrading pc, car and so on...) but I'd like to meet some gamers. maybe we could do something like a small come together in summer?

and we should check out which place would be the best one for all those who'd like to join us... skorp (sorry, I just HAVE TO call you like this after reading your signature) offered his place and this is great and ok for me, but maybe we should check out who'd be willing to join us and then search for the best location which would be fair for everyone to travel.

so... who'd also be with us at a small come 2gether?

btw: kalony where are you from ... (wieso schreib ich englisch... ich mein: aus welcher stadt bist du? lass uns mal im msn reden vielleicht und mal zusammen spielen (bin zwar online loser aber egal...  ;) )

yeah, why we dont meet us in germany, so the czech ppl can come 2....hehe, will be a hippie-happening.....we can do it in my studio, there should be enough place for us all. but netherland is good 2.

hey vek, ich bin aus dresden...wo kommst du denn her? meine msn-addy ist jkalony@hotmail.com immer page mich an.

KALONY

I think this would be a different come together for people in the states only, because I don't think anyone from europe can afford to fly to the states for a come together  ;D

but why not make 2 or 3 such meetings, in europe for thos people who live "nearby" and another one in the states for those people from over there and so on...

Yea the States was meant to be a seperate event for people who live over here. I'm pretty much centrally located in the United States. Vilgent if we can get him back, lives only like an hour from me. Anyone in the states interested in a get together just say the word.