Heres mine, which I just got.

1. World History

2.English 10

3. Study Hall

4.German II.

5.Biology.

6.Comp. appl.

7.Algabra B.

Deutsche?  Cool.  Computer applications?  I hope you have a decent teacher, we have this horrible woman teaching it.  Not quite the worst class ever, but pretty bad.  This will be your junior schedule?

Next year for me (senior year):

TA for chem teacher

AP European history

AP biology

Calculus II

English

Economics/Govt

Latin I

Not bad, you'll be able to take as much math and German as I have (although I grew up with German and started in 3rd year, then took 4th and couldnt go on due to bad teacher).  Will you take math each year, or do you plan to quit early?  My advice: getting to calculus is worth it.

Me and math dont really get along that well... I Havnt passed higher then a d average since 6th grade  ;).

Plan on English, German, And History credits..With a few comp aplications and Photography next year  :)

The trick to like maths is to do calculations all the day. What i mean is that when ur mum tell u to buy something you remove a few pennies and then do the multiplication e.g buy 2and one quarter kg of carrots costing $50 per kg. All u have to do is to remove 5 pennies from 50 then multiply by 2.25 ..Or better still if u like history and not maths THEN make history in maths by recalling Euclid theorem of coure e.g.

Is it really 2 years since I did my exams? Time flies when you're not going to 6th form...

Anyway, I was awarded thusly:

English Language: C

Classical Studdies: C

Government and Pollitics: B

19th and 20th Century History: dropped it after 3 weeks  8)

Would have done better, but y'know, I don't believe in revising. My philosophy is either it sticks and you know it, or it doesn't you don't. My primary politics teacher and primary Eng. Lang. teachers were great, two of the bets I've ever had. Unfortunately, me and the secondary politics teacher hated each other (and we made no attempt to hide it either), and the secondary lang. teacher just plain sucked. Freshly qualified teacher, used to be in marketing, and they give him an Advanced-level class to teach? A bit of a faux-passe by admin there I think. He just used to readtextbooks at us for crying out loud!

For me it was two years ago today or some such. I still remember walking up the bloody huge hill my school was on and meeting all my buddies. And everybody was running around screaming because they'd got into the university they wanted. Except me, because I didn't need A-levels to do what I wanted. Which was slob around for a bit then do nurse training.

But I don't think I actually got those marks, because everyone I spoke to Failed their science papers 1 and 2 yet got Bs and As on paper 3... coincidence?

Oh and cyborg; I was just joking, I don't mind. :D