Yeeehaaa Got my DOOM 3 !

GUNWOUNDS

Answer to Scar below:

[hide]I think he is the demon...[/hide]

I kinda was thinking that DooM, but still was a little confusing.

Well since I finished it, I thought I would pull out the cheat codes and see what I could do with em. hehe, I did find some cool things,one is if you use the noclip cheat, when you go outside from any airlock,(oh and on god mode too so I don't die from lack o oxygen) and just go(fly)straight up there is a killer horizon panaramic 3d view. :) I'll have to get a screenshot of it.

Gunwounds, the possessed-scientist doesn't appear on my moniter -- Swann does. He tells me I did the right thing, and Sergeant Kelly chews me up one side and down the other when I didn't send the transmission. He was fairly pissed.

I went to saved game, loaded communications didn't send transmission so when i got to the pumpstaion Bertruger comes online at monitor and says,

"It's a shame you didn't send the distress transmission, but never fear I will myself". But don't know what happens at the end of playing that way, sound the same though.

I went to saved game, loaded communications didn't send transmission so when i got to the pumpstaion Bertruger comes online at monitor and says,

"It's a shame you didn't send the distress transmission, but never fear I will myself". But don't know what happens at the end of playing that way, sound the same though.

ah ok that explains everything.... you see.. if you do send the transmission.. betruger laughs at you and calls you a fool.... so if betruger sneds the tranmission anyways... then that means the ending will be the same.

Yea, thats why i didnt play it out cause i figured it was the same after hearing him say that. BTW,I restarted new game with cheats, and the very begining where the dude was typing in how annoying I was looking over his shoulder I popped a cap in his ass. ;D

And also I was finding diff shit i didnt see before, diff stashes n stuff.

Haven't played doom 3. But i must say that the marine campaign in AvP was extremely frightening. I sometimes quitted cuz i couldn't handle the stress. facehuggers tickling and i just couldn't see them. Just hear them. I felt blind, surrounded by monsters..... wait... i WAS blind and surrounded by monsters.

Haven't played doom 3. But i must say that the marine campaign in AvP was extremely frightening. I sometimes quitted cuz i couldn't handle the stress. facehuggers tickling and i just couldn't see them. Just hear them. I felt blind, surrounded by monsters..... wait... i WAS blind and surrounded by monsters.

I also haven't played doom3, but I agree about the AvP marine campaign.  Constantly under attack from all sides, or you constantly expect to be attacked from all sides...

I dunno, with Doom 3, things appear behind you, in front of you, above you, below you... they teleport, in some cases. They hack, slash, burn, and shoot their way towards you. Gore and fallen marines are everywhere. You can hear children calling for help, women calling out for their babies. You hear crying. It's a tough call.

Two words: "MOTION" and "TRACKER".

That thing scars the hell out of me when I play as the marine, in a pitchblack room at night. "Thuck... thuck... thuck... WEEBLE! WEEBLE! WEEBLE!" <PRRLTPRRLTPRRLT!> dead.

Pretty funny post !  :D