Kanly III: Fatality

Lord J

Sorry I'm late about posting the results of the battle... I seem to have misplaced my dice.

I do, however, have a calculator with random number generating properties, I will use it. 

Round One

Exatreides: 6

King Sard: 5

Continue!

Exatreides rolls to the left away from Sir Sard and draws his vip whip, the snake like creature morphes into a sharpened sickle, its posion fangs darting along the curved side.

Exatreides rolls back towars Sir sard and slash's and the mans chest in a [bold] OVERWELMING ATTACK[/bold]

Bugger, it seems I left out the "massive attack" bit :D

The parry attempt should have stopped Sards attack dead in it's tracks, and indeed it would, had it not been for the strenght of the Northman and the weight of his axe. Instead it is swept away, and the overwhelming attack continues, heading for the enemy's head

Meanwhile in another arena, the cymek Dante faces his opponent Khan. He stands on four huge metallic legs, towering above any human that might be foolish enough to stand next to him. Armed with a great array of weaponry and possessing quick reflexes, he is a dangerous foe indeed.

Right now, however, he is waiting for Khan to make the first move (hey, I don't even know what I'm fighting).

Whoo-Hoo!

Round Five

Exatreides' fatality attack is successful, and the crowd rises to their feet cheering at a battle well done.  King Sard's headless body leaks blood and spinal fluid onto the sand of the arena and Exatreides lifts his sword high, into the air.

Contratulations!  Exatreides recieves +5 hitpoints for the FFA (should he choose to compete) and King Sard recieves +2 hitpoints because of the incredible battle.  Good Game Gentlemen.

Khan the ex-Sardaukar warrior turned mercenary entered the arena to face his mighty Cymek opponent. Grimly defiant in the face of such an overwhelming warrior he levelled his las-gun square at Dante's brain canister and Attacked

Dante's defence is to scuttle backwards, sliding layer upon layer of metal shielding in front of his vulnerable brain. He moves two of his four giant arms into defensive positions, blocking where he can.

Those dice hate me!

Having recovered from the lasgun blasts, Dante prepares his arsenal of weaponry. Striding forward on powerful mechanical legs, he brings his two longest arms to attack with steel claws.

In an attempt to disable some of Dante's weapons Khan charged straight at the Behemoth, plasteel blade drawn he thrashed wildly at any electrical or pneumatic wiring he could find in a daring Counter Attack

Now that the warrior is within range, Dante spreads his four arms apart and draws between them a thick net of shigawire. Holding it before him, he lunges forward in a fearsome overwhelming attack.