Two flaws

Spectral Paladin

It turns out Kelvin was still the way it is today in Dune.  In Appendix A, regarding the ecology of Arrakis, it says for thousands of years, the temperature range had been 253 to 33?, which puts it at -20 to ~60 degrees Celcius - a logical range for such a high lattitude.  The Appendix never lists them as being in Kelvin specifically, instead saying "253 (absolute)" which would imply reference to absolute zero.

With the whole Scytale thing (ok i havnt read the later books for a while so i could be COMPLETELY wrong), i assume that the situation is like Hayt and the revived Duncan gholas, the first one was a zunsunnni philospher and mentat, and then became Dancan with his past memeries, but he still retained his mentat and philosopher status too (i think).

So i assume Scytale is another ghola (did he have metal eyes? - or did they have organic eyes then?) but this one was trained to have master capabilities - he didn't need to have the physical properties (if the masters were the grey skinned dwarves, i really can't remember too well) - and then the Tleilaxu revived his memories.

I'm not sure if Scytale would retain his face dancer abilities though, it would depend on the nature of how they change shape, if it was a ability 'grown' into him, the he might not be a face dancer anymore. If it's a knowledge and abilty to use all your muscles then it might be retained, i'm not sure. - That would be interesting, do the books say if hes a face dancer still?

Ahh well, thats how i see it, I expect to be proven wrong...

That is your assumption? Plus in the end of Chapterhouse when the two Face Dancers talk to each other it is clearly said that their Masters never expected them to become that independent, let alone become a master

As for the thing about Alia and the baron, I always thought that pre-born had the memories of both the male and the female, reverend mothers had access to the female side and the memories passed onto them as well. So that means... Alia has the both, and the memories that were passed on by the fremen reverend mother, that's a hell of alot more people to put up with then, Muad'Dib, Jessica, Leto II or Ghanima. The KH obviously has both male and female, that was the point of him.

Scytale: By the time of CHD, the Tleilaxu hold Paul as sacred.  It would only make sense that a revived Scytale would be elevated in status for having been in his presence.  The way religions work, Scytale may even have been considered special for being personally killed by Muad'Dib!  I also get the impression that the differences between the Masters and their "mules" were not so great in Maud'Dib's day.  The Face Dancer Scytale seemed to have quite a bit of power and ambition, but over 5,000 years the Master grew to absolute legal and spiritual power in the society.  The Face Dancers were bred more and more to be mere fleshly machines.  But as I said, this just my impression.  (I've the whole series more than ten times, and just re-read HoD and CHD a couple of weeks ago, so it's fresh in my memory.)

Alia and her Other Memory: As others have stated here, she, and all of the the pre-born, had memories from both genders in the womb.  I see no flaw in her knowing the Baron through her memories.

The Kelvin scale: If one of the definitions of temperature is the rate at which molecules and atoms "vibrate," then the point at which there is no moelcular motion whatsoever is the lowest possible temperature.  I think Herbert knew damned well that you can't go below Kelvin, and his refenences to negatives in the Kelvin were just whimsy.  He did have a pretty wry sense of humor.

Birthdates: Typos.  There's just too much in even the first novel.  And I couldn't give a rip what Brian Herbert has to say about it; he's a done a fine job of mangling his father's universe.  Has he ever heard of subtlety or subtext?  Or, oh, I don't know...coninuity?