To Gunwounds

Voodoo Daddy

About one week ago one of my sons friends came over and saw us playing EBFD. He is in his early teens. He asked if he could play and I said sure that I would fix him up (I finally got past the serial # Prob). I made him an extra disc with the install fix, upgrade patch, etc. I also pointed him to fed2k. So he goes home, Installs it and starts playing. Well, the next thing I know he is calling me or my boy jake every day asking to play online, or he is calling to ask questions about strategy (Like I would know, this being my first 'Puter game and my main objective is to not get my ass kicked by a 13 yr old in less than one minute!). To say he is enthusiastic is an understatement. So, I just got home from Chicago on business and decided to have a look around the boards to see whats new. Then I see his nik (syeline) on a post in the Stragety boards, It would seem in his enthusiasm he had decided to share some of his newfound wisdom with the community. While it was painfully obvious even to me that his strategy was lacking, and the easy thing to do would be to just blast him, YOU saw his post for what it was AND took the time to help him out.

So now we come to the reason for this post- Gunwounds, I like your style. Voodoo Daddy

Well dont worry about your age, you can check most of our ages by clicking on our profiles (click on our name then look at age)

And people usually write how they speak and you sounded like a young person so i wasnt shocked when voodoo said you were early teens .. but most people here are your age so its not a big deal... only a few of us are in our twenties and only a handful are as old as Voodoo or Atomic54 (forties)

oh okay. i thought most of ya;ll was like 20 n over lol. on some proboards if u tell ur age  n if u r younger then  a majority of the posters u arent taken seriously. which is gay so i didn't ant u guys to kno my age cuzof dat. peace man

Well dont worry about your age, you can check most of our ages by clicking on our profiles (click on our name then look at age)

And people usually write how they speak and you sounded like a young person so i wasnt shocked when voodoo said you were early teens .. but most people here are your age so its not a big deal... only a few of us are in our twenties and only a handful are as old as Voodoo or Atomic54 (forties)

11 years old here. Started gaming online at 8, E:BFD at 9.

• 2 weeks later...

oops... that's quite interesting. I thought most of you were about 20-25... :)

Maybe I just grew up to fast... now I'm among young people and my 22years make me look like a grandpa... :D no... just kidding, I don't feel old yet ;)

• 1 month later...