This is for the mr person named LOKI

foxnerd

NO ONE CAN DESTROYme! MY SUPER FORTRESS HAS ALL OF THE PLAY BOY PLAYMATE m MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA o and i also gots an evil kitty named evilkitty ......she will kill u all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the galaxy is mine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. You guys can calm down you know. Or you'll destroy the universe...which is more likely in my case since my sunday school classmates got mad at me this year and said I was the Anti-Christ. I hope they were only mad and joking. :)

same here. and bye the wy if you blow up the univere my shleter is so strong that it could survie and float arund in the nothingness. and my evil doggy can kick your cats ass any day off the week. you may have all the playboy playmates but i have evre other publication. and there woman. so muhahahahhamuahauhhuahuamuhaauhhuahuahuamuahuauhhuammuhahuahuhuahuahumuahhuahuahu

muhahahahhamuahauhhuahuamuhaauhhuahuahuamuahuauhhuammuhahuahuhuahuahumuahhuahuahu

muhahahahhamuahauhhuahuamuhaauhhuahuahuamuahuauhhuammuhahuahuhuahuahumuahhuahuahu

ect...........

Oh ok. I just have a little question or 3.

1. What does all this have to do with Emperor?

2. Why is everyone blowing each other up?

3. Why does this eerily remind me of a nightmare I once had?

Sorry I was wrong about the edit thing.

Actually on number 2 Alex I'd fall asleep. On #3, I have wierd dreams and an overactive imagination.

"A long time ago in a galaxy far far away....Flame Wars!!"

*dum dum duh dum dum dum dum dum duh duh dum*(what can I say, I like the deep music thing)

my evilkitty is aided by evilnewt evilrottwieler and evilfish!!!(I have all)amd be aided by myvast arsenal of labors mobile suits and old people!!!!!!!the old people will bore u all plus u forget my supa clone!!!