I wanna play sooooo bad!

die4honr

Hey guys its me....my dad put some gay pass on his comp and said i cant install any games.  Ive been tryin to sneak emp back on the comp ever since i found my install disc.  My brother also wont let me use his comp.  I just remembered the site today and wanted to say hi.

-Die4Honr

Hi, maybe if you describe to us the kind of program that your pops is using, we can help you get around it ? Is it the bios password ? Or does the comp load to windows ? What happens ?  :O

It would be cool if we could get you playing without your pops knowing ! 8)

if ur rlly desperate u can erase all passes by taking out the battery of the BIOS.. it will reset all passes and then u can make one ur dad wont know  =)) All the settings of ur BIOS will be put on default so u'll need to do them again urself.. dont forget to put the battery back in!! ;)

So who will put his dad password back! ::)

Ehh, resetting the bios here won't make any difference.... only if he has put a password on the bios, which is obviously not that case as he is only limited in installing, so it is a password in the operating system..... taddaa... windows!

So erase the bios and you won't get any farther... the password is stored on the HD so it will remain there quietly. You could reformat the disk but i don't think that would be a good idea...

Maybe if he actually got back to us and let us know if he wants to try, and if so what it is, we could get somewhere ?

Anyone notice this is going nowhere ? Everyones guessing !

Hello Die4Honr ?

you must not be paying attention errjin... his dad has a password on the computer.. meaning he is probably locked out right now and unable to post on the forums....

*********!!!!DISCLAIMER!!!!**********

The above opinion is my personal opinion. My opinion is neither copyrighted nor trademarked, and it's price competitive. If you like, I'll trade for one of yours. The opinion expressed here is not for internal use. The facts expressed here belong to everybody, the opinions to me. The distinction is yours to draw...This opinion is not for internal use, May not be eaten in Brazil after 4 oclock, in France this opinion is considered an STD. Safety goggles may be required during use. Rats have been known to turn into giant bunnies upon viewing this.

Exactly, I would have posted earlier Guns, but I was away all day ! He obviusly has access to A computer, with which he can post. After all, he did start the thread.

He may be locked out with a bios password, and you're right, he probably cannot use his dads comp. But I am paying full attention, and I am sure he can get the comp he used before and check out this thread.

"I just remembered the site today and wanted to say hi." <=== Looks like he doesnt visit this site very often at all.

I am still waiting to hear from him, and see if he actually wants any ideas or help in bypassing his old mans computer protection.

Scar - Dude, did you write that all yourself or copy-and-paste that stuff ? Damn

The most logical option though would be... if your dad doesn't want you to be able to install anything, i wouldn't even try getting past his password or installing a new drive or anything... Once he finds out... (and he will) you're double fucked.

So best would be to get your own comp, (if your dad lets you) or unfortunately deal with it (again, i know what i'm talking about :) )