Units of Starcraft Vs. Emperors units

Seth

Who do you think would win if a Goliath Charges on the Minotaurus, The Wraith challenges the GunShip and the Zealot against the Sarduakar Wouldnt that be a great battle of a game if W.W. and Blizzard would create a Starcraft Vs. Emperor Game??

Just imagine what a few Contaminators could do to the Zerg Hive...

*agony screams of millions of zerg*

*Overmind: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"*

Muhahahahahahahahaha!! Long... live... THE TLEILAXU!

The Terrans would be overrun by Deviators and the Protoss would hopelessly try to stop the Guild.

Protoss Zealot: My life for... Aiur... *dies*

Sardaukar elite: *taking his knife out of the zealot's back* For the Emperor!

Fremen warrior: *beating the crap out of 10 marines* YA HYA CHOUHADA!!

Devastator gunner: They don't make these buildings like they used to... There goes another Pylon!    

Hhmmm, somehow I get the feeling Edric O thinks Emperor o//ns. ;D

But seriously, ALL the units of Starcraft (=> Terrans, Zerg & Protos) are WAY more versatile the the (sub-)houses of Dune.

For example: In Emperor all houses build their buildings normally like the others while in starcraft:

-Terrans need to stay and complete the building.

-Zerg will lose their builder when it transforms into a building.

-And one Protos can start countless buildings and they will finish without further help.

I seriously think that the starcraft units would spank E:BFD's bottom big time because they allow you to get the best of the best units combined. And ofcource you can do much more sneaky tactics and your opponent needs to protect himself against that. Most units in Emperor are the same and attack head on.

Don't get me wrong, I like Emperor way more ofcource but I miss the "Special Abilities/Spells" (Like Zerg burrowing - transforming -

And I mean look at their HP it is so Low compared to Emperor look at the Devastators HP and the Marines a Marine has 40 hp while a normal Arrakeen soldier has 600. They are indeed power ful because of the spice and new technologies and were not talking of only the subhouses but also the Major Houses of the Lansraad

Lets see...

120 Battlecruisers and Carriers raining fire upon the Ordos base, Ordos are running for their lives.

Marines, firebats rush Atreides and get mowed down by the snipers.

Wraiths, Valkries, Mutalisks, Devourers, Arbiters, and Scourges Vs. Ornithopters and gunships.  What ornis and gunships?

Sardaukar rush the Zerg base...Zerg unburrow all aroudn them and kill them.

eheheh this is funny page  wel bros we all have to agree that dune units are the best i mean HELLO! DUH!  starcraft units are like the weak ordos ehehehhe  marines well i dont have nothing to say about those hehehehe  zerg are a little good couse they are fast and that queen is a pain secially in grups and protos  oh well this guy sais it better ehhe   Protoss Zealot: My life for... Aiur... *dies*  Sardaukar elite: *taking his knife out of the zealot's back* For the Emperor!  get real people Starcraft come-on

Dont forget the Minos and sonic tanks and devastators they rip apart anything just think

Atreides Vs Terran

Harkonnen Vs Protoss

Ordos Vs. Zerg

Subhouses Vs. Protoss,Terran, Zerg Alliance

Nah...... That would be chaos already I mean first Red Alert Vs. Emperor then I started this it should Be Emperor vs The world..... Whats next Emperor Vs. Dark Reign 2 LOL

As the huge fleet of Battlecruisers and Carriers rained down on their homeworld, House Ordos released the most terrible weapon the world has ever seen, a weapon so terrible that they hoped it will never be used... EDRIC O

Chanelling his immense godlike powers, Edric O fired an energy blast that fried 100 Protoss Carriers. The Terran charged in with Battlecruisers, but even Yamato guns had no effect of Edric O! He created a black hole that sucked in the entire Terran fleet. Next, Zerg ground forces moved in. By folding space, Edric O transported them all into a giant blender... Mmmm, Zerg juice!

Having lost all hope, Tassadar decided to die a hero's death (again) and charged in with his Carrier at Edric O. But Edric evaporated the Carrier and forced Tassadar into an Ixian torture chair, where he died a slow, horrible death. Starcraft's last best hope, the queen of the blades herself, decided to go 1 on 1 with Edric. Kerrigan charged at a run, slime dripping from her blades, red eyes swollen and mouth muttering "kill, kill, kill!!!". But Edric stood his ground and threw a handful of Tleilaxu flesh eaters at Kerrigan. These horrible voracious creatures started shreading flesh from bone, ripping her apart and causing enourmous pain. Kerrigan's screams of absolute agony filled the air. She put her hands over her face. A few minutes later, the bleeding stumps fell off to reveal a bare skull. The dead queen collapsed to the ground. Starcraft was dead.

LONG LIVE THE FIGHTERS!!!!!!!!!!

DIE, STARCRAP, DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's all folks. ;D

Sg. WIlkins looked over his men a good bunch one of the best he has. to bad there probly gona die.

"We will go with the first wave. This means more zerg to clean off our boots. There are other factions here fighting as well but only engage what you have to. DO YOU GET ME?

"WE GET YOU SIR. the marines responded in unison.

"Land." Willkins told the pilot.

There was a sudden learch as the troop transport broke away towards the desert planet below.  Zerg plasma fire killed 3 there escourt raiths before they even landed.

The ship landed with a thud. As the hundereds of marines charged out of the Troop transports to atack the zerg base in the moutins above.  Hundereds of troops charged up the wide mountin till hundereds of zerglings burst out 20 feet in front of them and raced at them.

"Open fire." Wilkins screemed.

Mountins of gun shots erupted from the marines the zerglings fell before they got withen 10 feet. Infront of him was a narrow pass with mountins on the side he sent some men to scout it out. when the men reached the clearing they fell dead after being ripped to peices by hunderds of needles. What apeared of thousands of hydras rushed at them spitting there leathel needels.

The marines opened up killing many of them. but they just kept coming. one after one the marines fell untill they seen a large explosion as the hydras were incinerated.

"What the? Some off the marines said looking up. A atreides ornithopter fell from the sky. They heard foot steps behind them. They looked at the hundereds of atreides conskrips running up to them.

"Looked like you could use some help. We been clearing the area of them for weaks. thanks for finding there base for us " A near by atreides soilder said.

The ornithopters made onther pass clearing out the last survivng hydras when they were hit with harkonnen las gun fire and fell to the ground.  They all turned up and fired. The 4 Hark AA platform fired  there deadly las gun gattling guns killing many of the soilders.

"PULL BACK TO THE CAVES". Wilkins screemed. All of the remaining soilders ran towards the caves they had passed earlyer.

"CAll and airstrike. nock those things out of are sky and while your at it have them whipe out that zerg base to." Wilkins told a soilder with a com unit."

The Hark gun platforms fired at the caves for a while withering away the outside rock. They heard 4 large exposions as the Hark gun platforms were destyoed by yammamoto cannons. Dozens of raiths swept in and assaulted the vong base. The yammamoto cannons took out the Vong aa defens. in a matter of minits the zerg base was in ashes. The marines and atreides moved in and mopped up.

Hmmm... I think I'll write a longer story this time, with several episodes. It happens in the same timeline and "universe" with ExAtreides's story. So I'll pick up where he left off:

Meanwhile, on Draconis IV, Edric O was conducting experiments on... what used to be a zergling. Now it had become a bloody mass of tangled organs, some of them connected to Ordos computers. The brain had been extracted and Edric O was now analysing the neural response to intense pain.

"Interesting... It appears these creatures have a hive mind. They think as one. And they probably have a hive queen or something... which means that if I use this pain amplifier on the still-living brain..."

Light-years away, Kerrigan screamed in agony and accidentaly cut a zergling to pieces. The bloody mess that used to be one of her minions was soon removed from her living throne room.

With a sadistic smile, Kerrigan thought.

"Ah, yes, a worthy opponent! This shall be very... entertaining."

She thought about the situation over lunch, while biting off the heads of helpless furry creatures and eating the living brains of rabbit-like animals. She also drank some fine blood, from last year's terran harvest.

Kerrigan was now determined to find her new opponent. But someone beat her to him.

Back on Draconis, Edric O was called by the Executrix to command the Ordos fleet against a previously unknown opponent. From the intercepted transmissions, it appeared the leader of the invaders was one named "Zeratul". Edric O gave an evil smile. It was about time to have a new guest on the Ixian torture chair...

-TO BE CONTINUED-

Wilkins watched from behind a rock as the combined Atreides and Terren air units atacked the hark base. The twin Hark turets flared to life inflaming 3 ornis and 2 wraiths. The turets fired continusly at the circuling Air units. Booooom one of the turets flared to fire as it was hit by a yammoto blast. The other turet kept fireing untill it was hit by another yammamoto blast.The Harks started flooding out 6 missle and 3 large walking tanks out of the little opening at the front of there base. They fired at the air units nocking down the last of the fighters.

"FIRE!" Wilkins screemed into the radio.

Atreides monts along with terren seige tanks opened fire on the Hark tanks. neeeeeeeeeee was the sound of the shells flying though  air towards the hark tanks. The hark missle tanks expolded after being hit bny the monts shells. The devestaters turned and opened fire on the dircetion of the shells but was hit by seige tanks exploding in great balls of fire.

"NOW." Wilkins screemed at the troops below. Hundereds of mixed flamers, ghosts, marines, and atreides rushed up from whare they were hiding towards the hark base interence. Large boulders came over the base walles and crushed many of the troops when they hit it spred lots of strange gooo over near by troops. Hark troops hadent even tryed to resist. Wilkins dident like it, it was just to easy. When they aproched the base interence. dozens of flame infantry poped up from the ground around them and opend. The goo must have been some kind of insinderary devise cause the men covered it went up fast. The terren marines rushed fowards and counter sprayed them. Hark Infantry charged from what had been a clear base interence. The flamers rushed fowards towards the charging harks. The last of the hark flammers died as,  the charging harks opend fire killing many of the charging flammers., But enough got in to insinerate most of them. The rest were cleared out by gun fire. The Terren Atreides in inantry charged into the hark base. There was mass counfuion amoge the harks it was easy to route them. The base fell but many T.A troops had died. After the battle Wilkins looked at the surounding terren.

Sand to the north, Sand to the south, sand to the east but when he looked to the west something caught his eyes. A large military base bout 10 clicks away. But it wasent a Hark base. Wilkins turned and asked a atreides soilder. "Who has that base over there?

"Thats not hark thats a ordos base. bout 5 years ago the emp died and we were all fighting for dune. millions died. But after 5 years only we were fighting the harks. the Ordos dident atack. So we dont atack, And the harks dont atack them." The soilder said.

"Realy? Then why are the harks atacking."

The harks were atacking in force. The ordos las tanks shreded the first few hark tanks but were destroyed by the walkers. Ordos soilders rushed out and engaged the harks destroyeing one of the walkers before being wiped out by the flying platforms. The hark walkers rushed in to the ordos base destoyeing the buildings with ease. The only atack on them from inside the base was from these little turrets that poped up and fired. but they were destoyed before they even poped up.

"Ah crap." The atiredes soilder said.

PART 2

The attackers of Draconis were space-faring troop carriers, about the size of Frigates. Edric O decided to fight them on the ground. A large army of Laser Tanks, Kobras and Dust Scouts was assembled. Edric O came to the battlefield himself, driving his personal high-tech Deviator. A special radar jammer was deployed so the invaders would not know what was waiting for them on the ground. From inside his Deviator, Edric O gave the command to deploy the Kobras. It was time to welcome his guests... with a deadly artillery barage! The troop carriers found themselves under heavy Kobra fire as soon as they landed. Huge doors opened... but nothing came out. The transports just stood there. Soon, they were all wiped out by the Kobras. But Edric O wasn't fooled.

"This is ridiculous. Empty troop carriers? I don't think so. Reverse jammer activity!"

The radar jammer turned into a stealth detector. Suddenly, radar maps were filled with moving red dots. Edric O was amused.

"Nobody hides from ME! All units... ENGAGE!"

The huge Ordos army broke off into fast-moving packs. The enemy used much slower units. A group of laser tanks passed a location that was marked red on the radar and opened fire. Menacing dark soldiers were made visible. They seemed to have problems activating some of their devices because of the extreme cold. The Laser Tanks swooped back and opened fire on one of the Dark Templars. The beams went straight through him, throwing his head ten feet into the air and spilling his internal organs on the snow.

Edric O was pleased. He ordered his Dust Scouts to eliminate the enemy infantry. However, these soldiers were very resistent. They seemed to have a weakness when it came to laser guns, though, so after a few minutes Edric called back the D-Scouts and sent even more Laser Tanks. The enemy soldiers dropped like flies. This was a total bloodbath. It was now clear that they had only hand-to-hand weapons. They relied on stealth, but the Ordos's detection systems compromised that.

The remaining Templars were converging to protect their leader, but they were soon blasted open by Ordos lasers. The only things left protecting Zeratul were the chopped limbs and spilled brains of his former comrades. Edric O ordered all Ordos units to retreat. He went to get Zeratul... alone. Edric got out of his Deviator, armed only with HtH weapons. Zeratul understood. They both bowed and started circling each other. Edric dodged increasingly powerful blows from Zeratul. The Templar had no problem avoiding Edric O's blows. He was doing huge sommersaults and swift charges. Edric decided enough was enough. He clicked a button on his arm console and it shot a beam at Zeratul, paralysing him from neck down. He fell down in the snow, amazed and outraged.

"I have never seen such a cowardly, despicable creature! Do you have no honour? Release me and fight like a warrior!"

Edric O laughed loudly.

"I am Ordos. Honour is irrelevant, inferior creature! You will tell me what I want to know."

"NEVER! My life for Aiur!"

"We shall see..."

Edric O put a strange device on Zeratul's chest.

"This is a pain amplifier. I has 10 levels of pain. Only level 10 will kill you. The other will not. You will beg me to kill you."

Zeratul tried to spit on Edric O.

"Just for that, I'll start on level 5."

"Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Argh! No! Argh!"

"Is that the loudest you can scream? Let's see... level 7."

"NOOOOO!!! ARGHHH!!! HRUMPHHHH!!!! LET... ME... ARGH!... DIE!!!"

"Are you ready to talk now?"

Zeratul nodded. His empty stare was a clear indication that the pain broke his will. He was now an obidient pet. Edric O felt triumphant.

"Who are you?"

"I am Dark Templar Zeratul, of the Protoss."

"Tell me more about you kind... Tell me EVERYTHING. You will never feel that pain again! If you tell me what I want to know, that is..."

Zeratul talked and talked. Edric O recorded everything he said. Soon, the Ordos had a complete database on the Protoss. Edric was pleased.

"Thank you Zeratul. You've been most helpful. And did I mention? Level 10 takes hours to kill you!"

Edric O activated the device and enjoyed Zeratul's bone-chilling screams of the most painful torture ever imaginable. Agony was an understatement.

But after a few hours, Edric O got bored and blasted Zeratul's head open with a lasgun. Now it was time to leave for Arrakis. It was well-known that the Atreides and the Harks were fighting on all fronts, but Zeratul told Edric O about the new ally of the Atreides. This situation could not be allowed to persist.

As he embarked, Edric got a message from the Executrix about a recent Harkonnen attack on an Ordos base. He was now convinced that it was imperative to learn more about the new enemies that they were facing.

-TO BE CONTINUED-

As an army of Sardaukar come out of APC's 68 marines await them... lets listen to some Sardaukar and Marine transmissions..

Terran Marine: Sir we are outnumbered by 833 troops.

Sardaukar Soldier: Death before dishonor!!

Terran Seige Tank: We will take 'em down!

Sardaukar Field Commander: Sir send down the Guild Niab tanks and 12 NIAP flyers immediatly.

Terran Soldier: Unleash the Zerg!!

Guildsman: Hmmm look at the odd design of the siege tank..

Sardaukar Elite pulls a knife out of a Zealots neck "much too easy"

Vice Admiral Stukov: Sir we hav......e  f...a....i...l...e...d...

Sardaukar Soldier174 removes the knife out of stukovs heart.....