WoW is leaked!!!! hahaha

Harkdawg

Yup thats right! World of Warcraft alpha has been leaked and the server is being set up as we speak. hahaha way to go all i have to say.

Just search google for world of warcraft alpha or leaked ull find plenty of sites confirming it.

Well how did they steal the code for that though? It isn't hard to get a copy of the client software since they are doing outside alpha testing but with just that it I don't think you could build your own server separate from the one at Blizzard.

I agree, and besides it just makes companies paranoid and delays release dates.

Hehe, You don't think Sierra/Valve delayed Halflife 2 only because of the source code, do you?  :P

I bet they enjoyed the theft to get a good reason to delay the release.

However, I don't think they were happy about the code theft.

Anyway, I think it's a shame that people stole the WoW code.

An alpha version is neither worth stealing nor playing...

I heard that one of the early alpha testers leaked it.

Also from what I've read all they can do is walk around, there are no events or monsters. I guess they could duplicate some of that but again since its an MMORPG its very unlikely they can duplicate the real thing.

If i was looking forward to a game, like HL2 or Doom 3 then I would no way download the alpha...

It would ruin it when it came out

Yer, ur right Dozy. I dont see the point. Y do ppl have to play it before it comes out? Can't they just wait, or at least concentrate on something else until it does. I mean.. whats the rush?