Happy New Year

Mahdi

happy new year everyone. Im still drunk and its 7 in the morning! Heres what i did on new years night.

Went to a friends house thought i would get there before the crowd did so i left at about 6. Got there...The crowd was there couldnt even find a place to sit. walk in the door at 6 in 5 minutes take 3 shots of brandy-vodka drink.

at 7 drank 5 shots of vodka... 3 more mixed drinks

at 8 4 shots of telqila and a ham sandwich

at 9 some yukon jack(got to hand it to you up north that stuff is yummy)

at 10 3 beers..

at 11....6 more shots of vodka and about 5 shots of rose teliqa(only 30 proof so its like the water)

but whats best was everyone who was there people i never met before. People i havnt seen in a long time...Lesbians.... and watching the ball drop with all my friends. Did anyone else go to a party last night?

i will post the pics later... ;D

I went with a freind  ;). and i wasnt drunk...i was just buzzed i still remember everything that happend...the lesbians...hotboxing..the faces...seen my friend mike for the first time in a long time. He got out of the hospital awhile about a month ago. He tried to kill himself with a 38 hollopoint. He only lost a eye he is incredibly lucky no brain damage. And in a couple weeks he is getting a glass eye. And he is doing great. He brought the telqilia rose what did u do mitten?

Well as I have a Labrador and he's scared of Fireworks I stayed at home and watched TV, there was rubbish on English TV so I watched WDR Andre Rieu in concert, that was cool.

Can you believe it on ITV 1 which is one of our main channels here, they went into the commercials at 2 minutes past midnight, I couldn't believe it ! :(

Well as I have a Labrador and he's scared of Fireworks I stayed at home and watched TV, there was rubbish on English TV so I watched WDR Andre Rieu in concert, that was cool.

Can you believe it on ITV 1 which is one of our main channels here, they went into the commercials at 2 minutes past midnight, I couldn't believe it ! :(

You can watch repeated football matches!I reccommend you any Leeds-loss game! ;D

*Looks around for signs of Dunenewt*

*Runs away*