Yuris Revenge is a con on emporer?

So, paul, are you saying that a game is a rip-off of Emperor just because it has the same number of playable armies? Riiiiiight... ::)

Westwood made YR because RA2 sold so d@mn well. Besides, YR is NOTHING like Emperor. It's a totally different style of RTS.

And I happen to like YR better than Emp.

But as this is a dune site then the arguement is going 2 b biased

PS:E:b4d is better no matter wot Arbites says

PPS:I agree wif Paul up2 a certain point

cos the whole C&C series is a con on the whole of the Dune series

It is all based on Dune2 the original RTS game.

Both RA2 and Emp were made by Westwood, so YR can't be a ripoff.

Paul, by your logic Emperor is a ripoff from Starcraft... Which we all know is a stupid idea.

Just because I like YR (and I mean YR, although RA2 comes close) better than Emp doesn't mean I don't like this game, too! Besides, I also like Tiberian Sun better than YR. Tib Sun (+/- Firestorm) is my favourite game of all time. But even though I think it's much better than anything else, I don't play it as much as the newer games any more... No matter how good a game is, you're still hooked by the newer ones eventually.

What a stupid magazine is that! TS is a good game, a whole new graphics interface + good and fun missions. And also good units and nice type of terrains. No, don't touch TS, cause it is one of my favorite games, and sorry TS, but Emperor is better

YR is no way a con on emporer.  Just because they have tha=e same number of sides, does not mean Emperor was copied!!!!!  It is a totally different style of game, set in a different time AND is better than b4d.

Anyway, cuase we're talkin' bout b4d,

SARDUKAR RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well i have no problems with people who like TS... it's just i was very disappointed cuz i didn't like any of the units.... Mammoth Mk2... how did they think of it... yugh.... banshee fighter awfull... but to get back to the point... TS was just way less than i expected... the first TS screenshots were amazing.... 3d terrain and units.... many options like powering down certain buildings and stuff.... and none of those things were in the final version.... me and my first thought it was a joke or something....

"The Atreides machine gun post defence has a gatling gun... hmmm. That sounds awfully familiar"

Dating from C&C1, and the Rocket turret was even older - DII.

But does it matter? Gatlings are often deployed as defence!