stealth units, and funny things in dune2000

syczek

i have question about fundaments (concrete)

[=][-][=]

[-][-][-]

[-][-][-]

[[+]][/][/]

[/][/]

[=][=]

here is a type of the founded trick on dune2000 with concrete

i found in one of screenshots in

http://www.dune2k.com/image.php?image=/dune2000/mapinfo/map1/mapinfo.jpg a incindent with starport builded near two wind traps, hows is possible to make the same incindent....

same thing is in ordos mision 7 , right up corner, emperor heavyfactory have sister wind trap, sticked to concrete used for factory(?)

harkonnen mission 9, section 2, atreides high tech factory have sticked starport in fundaments of high-tech (?)

how is possible, i want to make same thing. i dont search a cheat, but i want a make the strange things,

That is a pre-release screenshot and the game likely changed after it was taken. The shot may have also been edited for marketing purposes.

i known but i said in other thing

in normal dune2000 1.06 , in ordos mission 7 right up corner, , emperor have turrets , 6 or 5 wind traps, barracks , light factory emperor's palace, heavy factory

if you dont belive, play dune2000 ordos mission 7, make 20raiders and go explore enemy, you find a heavyfactory with windtrap incident, is sticked to fundaments of heavy factory (?) same thing is in harkonnen mission 9 section 2. atreides in up bottom of map. have base, and this atreides high factory have sticked to our fundaments a starport...

i need informations to make same thing, i maked a 5months past time... i maked near atreides base, in small rock. maked a 4wind traps refinery and barracks, strange thing is in build buldings on used fundaments ,

i have damaged videocard and if i make screen, the "product" is waste of color sticks, alloys of rgb bgr grb gbr

red green blue

blue green red

green red blue

green blue red

.... i dont memorised, how to make bulding on used fundaments, and i need some informations about this incident,

=to you gobal=

i want make the same thing, in past time, i maked this thing, i build barracks in used fundaments by wind trap. but dont memorised this, and i tried to make this, but no effects are taken... if you known, please make instructions, the other players , slaski22 in dune2000 online i play with him sometimes online, and his maked this thing, build bulding on used fundaments(?) how is possible

I don't know what you mean by fundament?

Just keep in mind the bases are sometimes already built when the mission starts and in that case they might make bases that technically aren't normally possible to make. There are no cheats for the game so I have no clue how you would do it.

I don't know what you mean by fundament?

Just keep in mind the bases are sometimes already built when the mission starts and in that case they might make bases that technically aren't normally possible to make. There are no cheats for the game so I have no clue how you would do it.

grr.

you see..

[/][/]

[/][/]

[[X]][[X]] this is a wind trap

[=]

[=][=][=]

[=][=][=]

[[X]][[X]][[X]] this is a heavy factory

trick is here,

how to make to build on used concrete, p.e by heavy factory

mixed

[=]

[=][=][=] heavy factory

[=][=][=]

[[X]][/][/]

[/][/]wind trap

[[X]][[X]]

i known you dont belive me, but true incident is in ordos mission 7 , if you have all savegames, all missions (all ordos , all harkonnen, all atreides,)

load ordos mission 7. make a army, capture starport mercenaries(if you want{i make this always} , if you capture, purchase units, and build own base, if you winish estabilishing, attack atreides base, right up corner, and you SEE the heavy factory, and wind trap in used concrete by heavy factory, is possible, but i dont known how to make this, you can known, but you must check this. is really possible...

I have read this post several times now , and I have not got a clue what you are talking about,make this post in english , and your own language please , what is "fundament" and "incident" these words are out of context.

shy ???

"fundament" = concrete , dont place your buldings without this!

incident = strange thing, if you want from me, to make post in other language (ew. polish) no problem:>

Thoses bases you name as an example syczek are prebuild computer bases. And like Gobalopper mentioned they exists before the game starts. And do not have to be build with the same rules as you are bound to building your base. Not only the concreat / fundament is an example of that. Also the amound of builing builded ofsite, to far away from other buildings or your conyard isn't a thing you will be able to do. Never the less a preconfigured computer advesary can do those things. Think it's the same with the fundament thingies you are refering to. The AI doesn't have the same building rules as you as normal human player have. With that the base is pre-edited, so it doesn't have to be bound by the same rules are you are.

Thoses bases you name as an example syczek are prebuild computer bases. And like Gobalopper mentioned they exists before the game starts. And do not have to be build with the same rules as you are bound to building your base. Not only the concreat / fundament is an example of that. Also the amound of builing builded ofsite, to far away from other buildings or your conyard isn't a thing you will be able to do. Never the less a preconfigured computer advesary can do those things. Think it's the same with the fundament thingies you are refering to. The AI doesn't have the same building rules as you as normal human player have. With that the base is pre-edited, so it doesn't have to be bound by the same rules are you are.

I MAKED THIS TRICK A 5MONTHS PAST!!! AND I DONT KNOWN HOW HAS BEEN MAKED. I ONLY MEMORIZE

BUILD SECOND MCV NEAR ATREIDES BASE ON SMALL ROCK SITE, MAKE YOUR BASE IN SMALL ROCK POSESION, AND COMBINE, SOMETIMES YOU CAN MAKE THIS, BUT MY SISTER KNOWN HOWS KEY IS REQUIRED FOR MAKING BULDING IN USED CONCRETE BY ANOTHER BULDING, BUT SISTER DONT HAVE INTERNET, AND LIVE IN IRAQ.i contacted last time, a one year past., PLEASE ALL, TRY TO FIND THIS THING, TO MAKE BULDING IN USED CONCRETE, NEEDS INFORMATION FOR tomekkk , this user play dune2k online, and is searching this information, krak22PL known how to build atreides light factory, without playing atreides house(always playing house ordos and harkonnen) and i try find a this trick, i not found completilly, but please all to trying to find it...

I understand he means why can you build the windtrap so close to the Starport

the starport is on used fundaments by atreifes high tech factory, harkonnen mision 9 section 2.

ordos mission 7

emperor heavy factory, is some closed by wind trap.

ordos mission 5, section 2

right down corner

harkonnen heavy factory is almost closed by construction yard....

i few days older time, maked a this trick, but haved a lucky, and i build wind trap to close the barrakcs. bit i dont known how been maked.

but one thing is strange.

if you want, i can give you a my savegame(s) and you see this thing...

I think he is talking about overlapping buildings. A wind trap takes 6(3 high x 2wide) squares, but the building is only on 4 of them, and according to syczek there is a way to build on the bottom two. My only warning to syczek(fantomeq) is that I will send airstrike after airstrike to any clump of buildings connected that tightly!!! ;D

Syczek

why don't you post screenshot so that we can see it

if YO WANT, i give you PM (priv . messg.)

with URL to screen, but have F******** a program Paint , to making screenshots, and is a lots of rubbish, and colors are badly saved into bitmap. need a another program to saving shots from game........ or if we want, i cant publish savegame with this thing, bit savegame can dont work propertly, but we try. savegame be available for few minutes..

www.republika.pl/thargon/dune2000/

all strange saveames are in ConcreteIncident.rar

i cant make screenshots, i have damaged imaging program, and if i try save shot, program suspend and saved file is maked in rubbish, lots of ruined colors, lines, p.e.f

server be active if DNS's has been refreshed. (two hours) Good Playing my saves...

in catalog Syczek's mod is my unofficial modification, for dune2000, some changes. and additional force for units/buldings/

ALL construction yards(atreides , ordos, harkonnen, mercenary, smuggler) have mximum strengcht, and make 200of power. wind traps makes 1054of power, and trikes and raiders, have rate of fire = very very fast..

MCV are invulnerable

quad can be deployed to MCV

missile tanks and ordos combat tank, can be used, how devastator(only in self-destruct)

and more...

for advanced users, can take a info, how to make thing to Fremens can build own base.. more info on IM

• 2 weeks later...

I know what your speaking of Syczek. The windtraps six building points (six necessary tiles for construction) overlap slightly on one of the Emperor's buildings.

Windtrap:

xx

xx

xx

Factory:

-X-

XXX

XXX

XXX

Windtrap and Factory in that particular mission:

XX

XX

XX

XXX

XXX

XXX

That single little knob that extends at the top, was covered by a windtrap.